Stage 2 on center

Otto J

selling my complete Stage 2 engine,It is fresh with 6 easy passes on it 153 on center block cross bolted front and rears
3.625 BMS Crank,Oliver Rods,Diamond pistons
RPE Spec Solid Roller,all brand new cam,timing setup,lifters,matched springs and pushrods.Danny Bee Cam retention setup.
Heads are Champion "R" heads just redone by RPE also,All new ARP Head studs,cometic head and intake gaskets
They have T&D Shaft mounted rockers(Not the cheap ones)Valve Covers are Champion RPE Racing Engines.
Intake is a BGC ported with RJC spacer 70mm Throttle body 160# injectors.Oil pan is a stock style made deep, baffled with external pickup and complete Duttweiler oil pump assembly with remote filter mount
BHJ Balancer,JW flexplate,Champion Non a/c bracket
Meziere electric water pump,HR Parts mounts
MSD Billet Distibutor with MSD Merritt black wires
Custom ATR 4 bolt headers
It is 100% assembled
16,000 firm
Can be heard running,Will bring running car to BG you can see it run,And ill pull it out if you buy.

Im going to play elsewhere,The crap in the Buick Community has just gotten to me.So this is the reason for selling.

Sorry Otto, you can't leave. You're ONE OF US now. And if you attempt to leave we'll hunt you down and drag you back screaming.

Just tell me who's giving you schit and I'll add them to the list I have compiled for a butt kicking in BG. :biggrin:

Good luck with your sale and I'm really sorry to see you do this. You're one of the good guys. (Now if it were Jim Rome leaving I'd buy his engine just to speed him on his way. ;) )

It's sad to hear that you are throwing in the towel. You were definately a contender.

I wasnt planning on selling the turbo,As it would be part of the next project.

It is an S480 Borg Warner

For an extra 1100 the Turbo and downpipe come with it.

If someone is interested,Ill sell the whole car.
25K Turn Key

25 grand turn key?? Did you bump your head today Otto? That is a gift! Fix a stiff drink & relax! I'll be up next week to talk you out of this sillyness. :)

If half of them put as much effort into their cars instead of trashing the Buick world, attendance at all races would be up

I don't see them trashing the Buick world at all.
I do not believe attendance at the race events has anything to do with them or does it? They have that big of an impact on the race community.
I think they are just misunderstood.

I don't see them trashing the Buick world at all.
I do not believe attendance at the race events has anything to do with them or does it? They have that big of an impact on the race community.
I think they are just misunderstood.

Ok ED, Go pedle your wares somewere else,Please dont poison my thread with this crap.Go back to TBS.

For what? That is a cop out Otto.

A cop out for what?

Tired of all the Buick drama crap,Maybe if i stayed away from TBS I would feel different.
Its time to step up the pace,I would really rather go Drag radial racing and these Buick V6 motors wont keep up in a 32 car field.

I also am not running any kind of business,So it would be great if you could remove me from your sig.
Thanks!

A cop out for what?

Tired of all the Buick drama crap,Maybe if i stayed away from TBS I would feel different.
Its time to step up the pace,I would really rather go Drag radial racing and these Buick V6 motors wont keep up in a 32 car field.

I also am not running any kind of business,So it would be great if you could remove me from your sig.
Thanks!

That's true about the Drag Radial classes. I would love to run a drag radial car. But these little V6's just can't get there without a gazillion bucks. Good luck Mr. Otto.

That's true about the Drag Radial classes. I would love to run a drag radial car. But these little V6's just can't get there without a gazillion bucks. Good luck Mr. Otto.

Thanks,I dont need to sell it.But i have no use for 2 race cars.

At this point i have a roller ready to purchase,So i would like to sell the car turn key,But will sell the motor seperate
If it doesnt sell i will be racing it.