stage 2 on-center Block#153 crank,pistons.etc $2500

indyrich07

I have not been on this bbs for a few years but I a sold a few things to a guy named neil in san diego and he was happy. so here I have a stage 2 on-center block 153. crank nice condition with rods,new je pistons, intake, heads. front covers 2. I perfer not to ship this stuff. call if ya want to come take a look at this stuff. I am located by lax airport in cali.. Rich. three one 0 three six seven nine six one four

Would you happen to have any specs on the block and pics of it?? Im intrested in it but it would need to be shipped , unless someone could bring it to the GS nationals with them. Hint Hint Gene!!! Mike

Rich,

I'm interested. I'll check to see if I have your # still. I'd like s few more details but I can pick the parts up this weekend. In other words consider it sold.

Neal

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love the people that jump the line!! Reminds me of shopping at WallyWorld!!! Mike

Mike,

Your point is moot. There was no "line" and you weren't first. In the original post Rich stated he prefers not to ship the parts. I'm local and he was looking for a local sale. I'm sure if the shoe had been on the other foot and the parts had been in Ohio you would have been the first guy to snap them up.

Neal

Mike,

Your point is moot. There was no "line" and you weren't first. In the original post Rich stated he prefers not to ship the parts. I'm local and he was looking for a local sale. I'm sure if the shoe had been on the other foot and the parts had been in Ohio you would have been the first guy to snap them up.

Neal

Im sure you will sleep just fine knowing that my point is just MOOT!!! Guess you cant count either!!!

Idioms & Phrases
moot point
A debatable question, an issue open to argument; also, an irrelevant question, a matter of no importance. For example,Whether Shakespeare actually wrote the poem remains a moot point among critics , or It's a moot point whether the chicken or the egg came first . This term originated in British law where it described a point for discussion in a moot , or assembly, of law students. By the early 1700s it was being used more loosely in the present sense.

Neal