Stage 2 motors

Quick Turbo V6

Define stock!
Went to the Detroit science center with the kids & they are putting the motorsports hall of fame there. Look what they had on display.

Attachments

• IMAG0078.jpg
    IMAG0078.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 464
  • IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 460
  • IMAG0079.jpg
    IMAG0079.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 455
  • IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 460
And I thought I came up with something new.:biggrin: It claims 1000 hp through two cores in series. Hummmmmmm....... I flow one turbo through each core and tie them together in the middle, which feeds the throttle body. Easier to plumb two turbos that way. But I'm not makeing anywhere near 1000 with two stock turbos, and ported iron heads and four head bolts.;)

And I thought I came up with something new.:biggrin: It claims 1000 hp through two cores in series. Hummmmmmm....... I flow one turbo through each core and tie them together in the middle, which feeds the throttle body. Easier to plumb two turbos that way. But I'm not makeing anywhere near 1000 with two stock turbos, and ported iron heads and four head bolts.;)

Sounds like another badd a$$ creation! When you estimating completion? :biggrin:

Cool pics, I like the 1st pics setup and that's an intake manifold. Curious if there's any flow #s out there on it.

I'd love to see the last twin turbo pic in the car, I can't imagine what room there was for the turbos and DP.

I bet NRE probably saw that intake...

He said wow that looks cool. His alien intake look almost exactly like that intake and perform in theory the same way.

Anyway very cool Buick history pics.