Stage 2 long block virgin

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Stage 2 buick V6

All parts are brand new and never run. I will not separate and I am motivated to sell...but I am not desperate. Feel free to call with any questions. Thank you!

The block is fully machined by Dennis Boyd and Mike Ford of Boyd Racing Engines in Florida, Circa 1994. Block includes main caps, ARP studs. It has been fully machined, 4.060 bore, align honed and squared. It is currently painted and greased up. It has some very minor "fingerprint" rust in areas. I can strip the whole block and clean for better pictures.

Crankshaft is an LA Enterprises Billet Kryptonite model, 3.625" stroke, 2.250 rods and 2.50" mains

Heads are new GM castings, never machined. I have the valve seats that came with them. 100% un touched

Intake is new, never ported. It will be set up for FI with rails and bungs before sale...I started this project and need to finish

BHJ balancer, Moroso water pump, Buick front cover...all new. The front cover had a bracket welded on it, it has since been removed. 100% straight.

Carallo single pass on center wide journal rods 6.500

All that is needed for this is a set of pistons . The motor is currently at Kenny Dutwhillers shop . About a hr from my house . Lost my job that's the reason for sal

I also have a box full of misc. rocker arm parts, both shaft and pedestal mount, gear drive parts, camshafts, rev kits, lifters, 1 pair of assembled used heads with Ti valves and new K motion springs, just a full box of Stage 2 goodies to go with it.

$7500 + shipping is the lowest I can go
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

We could work out a package deal with the R2D2 cooler to keep your beers nice and cold while you assemble your stage motor . Lol