Stage 2 Headers For Sale

baadgn

I am selling the Stage 2 headers that I had on my GN, They were custom built by Kooks headers out of Long Island they will fit with the A/C box as I had A/C on my car. I am selling the headers with the stock location crossover a 5" into 4" downpipe that also cleared th A/C Box. The downpipe went from the turbo all the way to the cat back flange on the exhaust it is 2 piece the upper section comes off if needed for engine removal.As part of the package a Turbonetics NewGen wastegate is included it has a pipe that exhaust's to atmosphere.
The headers and crossover are stainless, the downpipe is steel. The Headers are for a T5 Flange turbo but can be modified for T4 The headers cost me over $4000 dollars and the wastegate was $600+ I am looking for $2500.

P.s for what its worth I made over 1300hp with these

here is a link that someone posted with a pic of my engine its post #61 http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge.../171564-will-distributor-fit-stock-setup.html

Picture Help

Nice looking setup!

tonys20motoron4.jpg

I know its kind of late but I was looking through the ads and seen yours I have been trying to get headers made that allow the use of a hogan sheet metal intake without shipping my car miles away again. Just curious if you still have the headers. Can be reached at 302-893-8156 if you still have them.