Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sept 2017 my car went to him. it is now end of march 2019. never one post. I came on to find out an issue he threw everyone under the bus.

how do you think I found out your motor was smoking? I guess he high tailed it to MA. for more otj training and to do damage control. he figured one more post will finish him off

My motor wasn’t smoking. It’s not in the car. Never drove it. Let me worry about myself. And you worry about yourself. It’s called being a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one will ever know until you let someone fix it. Stuff happens. It may not be anyone's fault. Faulty fastener? Crack somewhere? Seen lots of failure to due faulty parts.

the flock of sheep are blaming it on a pcv valve, rubber grommet etc lol

I am only this far into this crap and see the problem is looking more and more like you. Most of the guys posting don't know Steve from a hole in the wall. People have offered to help diagnose the problem. Seems like all you want to do is say he blew up your motor. We don't know if he did or not, we are trying to help and you keep getting pissy about it. Quit posting threads if you don't want people to comment....

charlie dont you work for the airline? did you give him a buddy pass? he was on stand by. posting that

What does that have to do with me worrying about myself. My wife is a dance teacher and the drama in that fucking dance studio can’t hold a flame to how you’re acting. I remember when men were men. [emoji2357]

If OP insults another member this thread is done... If you want insult each other take it to PM's...

Maybe steve the professional can post the video on youtube how to do a leakdown test. i didnt realize i need to do this getting a fresh rebuilt motor. because if i do it and mess it up he surely will run around and tell everyone about it.

Then buy the stuff and do it.

And from the sound of it, it sure seems like you need some OJT.

if you dont want to do it then tow your junk to someone and have them fix it and report back.

And if that's to much work sell it and buy a Prius.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I don't see any constructive criticism aimed at the people attacking the person who has been harmed.
Instead,the victim in this tragedy is declared to be an unreasonably bitchy whiny piece. And to help even more,and it is very helpful,it is disclosed to him that his car is a piece of junk. One of these things is true,but I don't think it's the help or support he was looking for.

I don't see any constructive criticism aimed at the people attacking the person who has been harmed.
Instead,the victim in this tragedy is declared to be an unreasonably bitchy whiny piece. And to help even more,and it is very helpful,it is disclosed to him that his car is a piece of junk. One of these things is true,but I don't think it's the help or support he was looking for.

Who's been harmed and who's the victim here? Sounds like possibly both at this point.

And from the way this post turned out it doesnt look like the OP wants help from us. Its turned into a platform to complain.

And I call all buicks junk. My junk is in pieces dealing with something similar but I had to man up figure it out an get it fixed.

Should he or I have to do leakdown compression test or diagnosis on new builds when you pay good money for it to be the right the first time, NO. but at the end of the day bitching about it isnt going to fix the problem

The point initally with this post was oil blowing out of the breathers. now it has opened up a can of worms.

And getting back to the copper tube that was inserted into block shouldn't it have had some sort of sealer on it? air can leak around no? I am no professional here and not an engine builder.

now i have a destroyed block that can never be repaired.

The point initally with this post was oil blowing out of the breathers. now it has opened up a can of worms.

And getting back to the copper tube that was inserted into block shouldn't it have had some sort of sealer on it? air can leak around no? I am no professional here and not an engine builder.

No sealer needed

No it wont leak air

It was done correctly.

And the block is fine.

Your block is not destroyed....it has to be like that to get the correct clearances. The copper tube has nothing to do with your problem, if it was leaking you wouldn’t have any oil pressure

It is all about principle now. nothing more. the car can sit there and it will be fixed at some point. after all I was told by STEVE V I shouldn't have brought my car to someone 800 miles away. This is why there is a lot of anger here.

AND to make people aware what is going on and to the ones that afraid they will get attacked by the goon squad.

I am not afraid I can assure you that. no one here fighting my fight

Last edited:
It is all about principle now. nothing more. the car can sit there and it will be fixed at some point. after all I was told by STEVE V I shouldn't have brought my car to someone 800 miles away. This is why there is a lot of anger here
You should take it back to him and have him fix it like he offered. 800 miles is worth it. You should be grateful he is willing to look at it and make it right. Others dont even get that much.

Again should you have to NO.. should it have been done right the first time YES..

But from everything I have seen Steve V. do he is doing the right thing and if he doesnt know he asks and finds out.

No if he screws it up after he said he fixed it the final time and he tells you to pound sand then I can see the complaint.

And for the record I dont know Steve V. personally.

And for someone on here

I'm not Nick M.

I sent him a perfectly running motor, I have now a junk motor that can never be rebuilt if It needs to be. he was being sarcastic with that 800 mile comment. you had hear what he wanted to do for me when I initially wanted to get down there. he threw the kitchensink at me

Status
Not open for further replies.