St. Louis Easter Day Car Show

budget_crx

Sunday April 8th (Easter Sunday) is one of St. Louis' top car show events located at the Muny in Forest Park. There are 2 shows wrapped up into one, on the the top level parking lot is the Concour de' Elegance and on the lower lot the STLStreetRods Easter Show. Hundreds of cars of every sort will be there, some of which only come out for this one show. Its free to spectators, but there is a fee if you would like to enter your car (see the form below). I remeber a few years ago there was a huge turnout from the local Buick club, Is anyone going this year? I hope to show up in my very own TR this year :biggrin:

http://www.stlouisstreetrods.com/downloads/FLIER-2007.doc

If the weather's nice, I'll be there on the lower lot with my GS or GN. If my son is off from work, he'll bring his GN as well.

Craig, Aaron, Scott....are you planning to attend? Anyone else from the club? I know the Gateway BCA was trying to get some cars out as well but they will be on the upper lot.

Bob, i'll be there rain or shine.... [only in the Buick if the weathers nice though:cool:] ... puttin it back together in the next couple of days.... hopefully i'll have time to put the NEW Tranny in soon;) hope to get there kinda early, as it is always crowded and i WANT a decent spot... what time are you guys going?
-Aaron

I'm going to try to get there early...9:00 am by the latest. Hope to see you there!

looks like i wont be able to enter the Buick, I'll be in church when you all go. anyone up for a cruise to get ice cream or something afterwards though?

I not going to put my car in the show on Sunday. Ever since the HCC won't let our club attend with our cars until they are 25 years old or older I've kind of lost interest. The lower lot is cool but you better be there by 7 am. It gets packed quick.

I'm going to go racing on this Friday instead. I'm going to run the supercharged/turbo bracket class. Hope some other Turbo Buicks show up. 1st place gets a split of the gate fee. It's only $20 to enter with $10 going to the pot for the winner. Sounds like fun too me. I just gotta run slow. My helmet has expired for this year... So, I'll just run on pump gas with 12psi. Remember it's a bracket race.

Craig