SRE ALUMINUM SHEET METAL PAN QUESTION?

GMGUY2

I am in the process of replacing a leaking rubber trans gasket, switching back to cork, and my trans has a SRE deep sheet metal pan kit. I just was wondering, it has a bracket that holds the filter lower in the pan and a extension to go on the end of the trans filter neck. I was told that the 700r4 trans filter could be used, bottom pickup, but it has a 200r4 filter on it now. Does anyone have this trans pan kit on their turbo regal?Could anyone verify this for me, or any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have the G-Body parts Aluminum sheet metal pan. I came with a long aluminum pick up tube that bolts to the valve body and has a 2 bolt flange that holds the 700 filter. Not sure if that answers your question?

Disregard my comment on the 700 filter, the filter that came with the pan is not a 700 filter. Sorry for any confusion.

No, this one bolts on to the end of the pick up tube that came with the pan. I will have to call G-body, it may be a 400 filter?

Feel free to copy other people's ideas at any time. Make a buck on somebody elses time, money and inginuity.Don't worry, nobody cares.......:confused::oops: