Spring Sale!!

Hi fatride,

I do have one in stock. Shipping would be $20.00. Let me know if you need me to send that out to you right away.

Thanks,
Dawn

Sorry Dawn, I bought a bock instead of the ATR sway bar. Thanks for the reply back though. I will need 1 in the future.
Fatride:)

Hi VADER,

It is the race crank pulley, but it's not the razor style. If you have any other questions let me know!

Thanks,
Dawn

Bruce,

Does the PTE stock location intercooler come with the air inlet shroud, all mounting hardware and hoses?

Thanks,

The awesome price on that ATR DP got me to make the call... also bought a RJC Power Plate, 3-bolt copper gasket and a wastegate solenoid. As soon as it all arrives I'll be ready to put on that PT-51 sitting on the workbench.

Thanks Bruce & Dawn!

Hi LHorn,

The sale should be going on for at least the next week or two. Let me know when you'll be needing that!

Thanks,
Dawn

Hi James West,

Yes, the PTE stock location comes with all the necessary hardware needed to install. If you have any more questions, let me know!

Thanks,
Dawn

Hi Warp Six,

As far as I know right now, they are not going out of business yet. We are still really in shock about this, we just found out about 1/2 hr ago. I will be contacting everyone with ATR orders in the next couple of days with any information that I can provide my customers. Thank you for your pateince!

Dawn

Got any little special on torque converters anytime soon? Orange stripe? single disc Vigilante? etc....

Thanks.

Hi Smokin_GN,

I don't have those on sale right now, but if you're interested call the office and i'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Dawn

Any aluminum bolt in driveshafts going on sale ? i need 2 for 87 GNs :)

Thanks Jim

I'd like to go ahead and get a DP if you have them in stock. Are these still available, or with ATR's "problems" is this not available?

I received the coil pack in just a few days. Thanks.

Do you also carry the modules?

Hi Vsix,

Those are not on sale right now, but if you will be needing those call me at the office for pricing.

Thanks,
Dawn