Spring Sale!!

Hi Lhorn,

Those DP's will be shipping with in a week. If you need to get one ordered, just call me at the office.

Thanks,
Dawn

Hi XLR8,

Thanks for your order! We do sell the modules for $225.00. If that is something that you will be needing, just give me a call!

Thanks,
Dawn

Prices have been going up, so I'm afraid that these prices might change very soon. Call me with your orders today to get locked into these prices!!

Dawn

What kind is the billet fuel pressure regulator that isn't an accufab? I want one of the two, but am curious about the other brand.
Thanks.

Agressive Performance

Are you going to be at the Nats?? If so will you have any Champion intakes with you??

Hi XLR8,

That module shipped on Thursday. If you call me at the office I can get you that tracking number. Thanks for your order!

Dawn

HI Donnieshort,

Bruce will be at the NATS, but I don't think he will be setting up a booth. If you call me at the office I can have one shipped to you though. Let me know!

Thanks,
Dawn

Hi mrtpolson.

The billet regulator is not Accufab, theirs is black with their name on it. The billet one is a little cheaper but is just as nice. It is fully adjustable and it is on sale right now for $85.00 (reg. $99.00). If you have any other questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Dawn

I'm sorry to say, but the Stock location intercooler went up in price. It is now Reg. $849.00 on sale for $765.00. If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

Dawn

i JUST ORDERED THE ATR SWAY BAR ONLINE, COULD YOU PLEASE CONFIRM THAT THE ORDER WAS RECEIVED.
THANKS.
J CUNNINGHAM

Hi enforcer 1,

Yes, I just received that order this morning. I tried to email you but it would not go through. I should be able to get that out today or tomorrow. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks for your order,

Dawn

I just wanted to say thanks to Dawn at Aggressive Perf. I ordered two stainless ATR mufflers from her to replace the rotted out aluminized ATR mufflers that were on my GN. Dawn treated me right plus charged me a very fair price for the mufflers, way cheaper then ATR was willing to charge me for them. Thanks again Dawn.