Spring Carlise ?

.....................................................................crickets chirping lol.....

kirban 2 cents worth

I go just on wednesday to look around in the years of attending the spring & fall Carlisle events pickings for turbo parts are slim to none. For awhile back in the late 1980s you could find take offs from the GNX project such as wheels and tires (GN).

Now lucky to find a stray center cap among sellers of wheel parts....Englishtown is usually better.

Just my findings....I go for the fun and to take my brother as a day out with him....By going wednesday I avoid the huge crowds,long lines of traffic amd lines for the johnny on the spots...

I look for unusual items to collect.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis, have you ever thought about setting up a space there ? I am going up with 4 people and 3 of us own TRs.......:cool:

kirban 2 cents worth

I only really set up at GS Nats too much trouble and work.....plus no time....I rather go one day in the middle of the week and look.

Have to remember I go back to late 1970s and used to set up at major events including the yearly GTO Nats and POCI nats.....older now.......

I take my brother who enjoys it as a day out for him....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

besides we just did our yearly one day open house....