Spring Break - Lake Havasu?

If you do go to Havasu, cruise up river for a little bit to the sand bars, or as Travis said, the bluffs. The sand bars are wild, just don't worry about getting dings on your boat, cause you will for sure. It is like a floating Sodom up there.

Dceptcn, you seem way to familiar with this kinda this. I am nervous now. LOL. I was just implying the total lack of anything near morality and good judgement. And yes, I thoroughly loved the times I spent there (not that man love crap) other than damage to the boat. :D

I dont know if anything beats Party Cove!!! i go there every year for forth of July!! Actually I spotted a pretty nice National up there last year. Im, going to Cancun March 12th so hopefully that will be a blast but I really dont think anything beats the Party Cove!!! HAVE YOU SHOT THE MINNOW?????? -----Jeremy

Originally posted by jdpolzin
I dont know if anything beats Party Cove!!! i go there every year for forth of July!! Actually I spotted a pretty nice National up there last year. Im, going to Cancun March 12th so hopefully that will be a blast but I really dont think anything beats the Party Cove!!! HAVE YOU SHOT THE MINNOW?????? -----Jeremy

I'm going to Cancun too. I've been running 6 miles a day just for spring break. I almost went when I was 21 but I got a girlfriend a week before. Now that we're broken up 7 years later, I'm going for one last party. I doubt I'll make it back alive lol.

Sweet!!!!!!!!! Are you going on March 12th? We are going to be there from March 12th through March 19th!!! I'll be saying ---"SHOW ME YO TITT%ES" HAHA

Don't know when yet. I'm going to buy my package in the next couple days. Chances are I'll be there before the 19th. I'm trying to get one of my UFC friends to go so we can really party.

Originally posted by jdpolzin

I do have to agree with you party cove is a lot of fun. Big D!ck's Half Way Inn- Ohhh....Yeah I shot the Minnow. You can't say you have been to the Ozark's unless you have shot the minnow.

Well it sounds like Havasu is a fun place. I think you guys just sealed the deal.

Deron L.

Yeah i have considered going on spring break but i have a gf and im not in the mood to lose her. i think it would be fun to have her with. Dont any of you guys have girlfriends or are you just not going to tell them what happens on spring break? fill me in maybe i need to reconsider.