Spray into carb or Intake?

There are usually two ports one the compressor "foot". You can plumb everything off of one and then use the other for a injection nozzle. I worry that getting alcohol evenly to each cylinder would be difficult.

I went in front of the carb. I pulled the THERMAC temp sensor out and replace it with a misting nozzle. Some advantages are: no boost pressure to overcome, it's before the carb (helping with atomization) and it's easy. The easy part helps when you want to change nozzle sizes.

Keep it simple. :)

BEFORE BLACK - Alcohol Injection
I pretty much followed this to make mine. I think I used a M10 nossle and I put it pre carb. I got the best response with only a 1/3 mix of alky and water. But I also mixed my fuel with C16.
where do you guys get the nozels at?:confused:

McMaster-Carr

If you read the link I put on yesterday it has all of the mixes as to temp reduction. A 30% meth mix works the best. He had as much as an 80 degree temp drop, but he's using an intercooler so it won't drop as much on a C/T or HA engine.

Type nozzle in the search box Matt. That's how I found them.

Thanks for the link Jim. It looks like they have all the parts I need to make a PEVR valve and it shouldn't cost more than $50 total. Not very hard at all. Just have to decide which parts to get now.

Full cone would work the best Matt. You're spraying at the top of the carb so it will get the most in.