sport compact smack down

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Couple of weeks back ....went to go see a movie ..got there and was sold out ..so me and a buddy decided to go to another theater across town we had time to kill till the other show started so we went over to a local sonic to grab a bite...and watch so of the high schoolers rip a few gears in there imports at the red light out front from time to time...we then took off I have the A/C going full blast cruise set ..merge onto the interstate not looking for a race chatting with my bud cars are passing(yes going the speed limit) when I notice a car in the far right lane which just passed me brake ligts come on and he slows up beside me ...it was night don't know if domestic or foreign but sport compact size the dual tip loud exh. big freaking tach with a shift light few gauges..stick shift....we make eye contact and he starts motioning his hand to go... A/C still piping in igloo air...put my foot in it 3 car lengths in a blink not even a pull ..heard his loud exh as I left him....I get out of the pedal ..cruise resumes...here he comes again...I get in behind him and he downshifts ...on his back bumper boost comes up good ...woohhoo jack gotta hit the brakes to keep from rubbing him out.....stole his lunch money not a big woopee kill but I sure he will have to re-watch the fast and furious and get re-hyped.