Spoolfools front fillers installed on my 87 GN

kels87gn

View attachment 183519
photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg
photo 3.JPG

These are from spoolfool and I installed today without having them painted first just to see how they fit and looked. The fit and ease of installation was perfect. I am going to leave them like this for a little while until I get around to having them painted. I watched his installation video and the only thing I haven't done yet is fine tune the fitment of the headlight bezels with shims which in my case I could use a little adjustment. This took me about an hour and a half with my wifes help. I'm very satisfied.

If you watch his install video the bezels are not all perfect and you can persuade them up or down to get a better look. I will work on that once I get them painted. It's just a little fine tuning. Watch his front filler install video.

Mikes parts are top notch quality. They are the best on the market hands down.

Neal

I agree just bought front n backs for mine car is in body shop getting whole car repainted . Should be ready for paint end of the week . Mike is top notch. Great guy

They look excellent!! If you didn't mention they were not painted, nobody would ever know!!! Looks like you and your wife did a great install too

Those look Amazing! In 1 year I will paint my 48k mileGN for the first time. I want to add those to the mix. My fillers are still in 7/10 condition,but sanding/painting will surely bring out any weak spots.Mark.