Spoke to brian at gbody

Anarchy

One fast Hot Air
he said if he can get people to commit to the hot air down pipe he would lower the prices for them. so lets get more then 5 people to do this so we to can enjoy the fun...

Brian sells nice parts. Its well worth it in my opinion. Factory ones are restrictive and very very old! Dig a little deeper, and get something nice! Its a no brainer for me. My old pipe was in bad shape, plus it deletes the restrictive turbo elbow!

He does sell some nice stuff, i just wish the pipe was affordable. Its exceptionally expensive. But i guess there is allot of money in R&D and considering how little of a platform he has to sell on. Guess we should be happy enough that he is willing to develop these products.

I guess the question would be how many for a reasonable discount? & how much? I'd definitely be in for a couple at a good price.

Anarchy we need to know how much discount we can get if we get five or more to buy. I'm in also if its reasonable if not then ill have to wait.

Well on their website looks like its around $550 for a down pipe, seems like a lot of money, wouldn't you be able to get a welder to fab one up for cheaper?

Well on their website looks like its around $550 for a down pipe, seems like a lot of money, wouldn't you be able to get a welder to fab one up for cheaper?

and this is why hot air guys can't get parts built. 86/87 down pipe is NOTHING compared to the Hot Air cars. Plus how many are ya goin to sell ?? o_O

and this is why hot air guys can't get parts built. 86/87 down pipe is NOTHING compared to the Hot Air cars. Plus how many are ya goin to sell ?? o_O
I don't mean for you to personally buy a welder and make your own but to get a one off made from someone who is an experienced welder. I'm not saying to make a bunch and sell them, just one off for your own car from a fabricator.

Ya I'm thinking of making my own using a rjc 3" flange.....it's the same flange gbody uses for our hot airs, best part is it would cost half the price to make or less
image.jpg

if somebody brought me a HA car i would be willing to fab them up. but i need a good solid HA car without sagging motor mounts etc etc etc....