Spohn pro touring bar - like new

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Well, actually it is new, was on my GN for about 500 miles. When I recently changed over to one of our dual 3" exhaust systems from my old Hooker dual 2.5" exhaust I had some clearance problems with the links on the sway bar and didn't feel like dealing with it soooo, my loss your gain. Had this installed on a Ford 9" rear so the u bolts with this are for 3" tubes, you may have to get different u bolts for a stock TR rear. Bar is powder coated BLACK. I ended up going with a larger regular style rear sway bar.

Price is $250 PLUS actual shipping cost to your location. Normally sells for $395 Pictures of the bar installed on my GN can be seen here on my site. G-BODY REAR PRO TOURING SWAY BAR

If T-CHRGD doesn't take it, I will!:biggrin:

This is the way a For Sale post goes! Mark waited to hear from T-CHRGD as he posted first. He backed out and the second person was offered the part.

This is the way a For Sale post goes! Mark waited to hear from T-CHRGD as he posted first. He backed out and the second person was offered the part.

I don't necessarily agree :confused:
I never said in the post (or in a PM) that I would take it. I merely asked a question. I always thought vader87 was first in line because he was the First to say "I'll Take It"
Just my opinion ;)

Is there a steadfast Rule ??
Is it "First to Post" or "First to Say - I Will Take It" ??
Just curious.:cool: