Spits fluid out of the dipstick?

slowcord

Hey guys, I am having this problem with my 2004r, and well I am out of ideas as to what could cause to do this??? Ideas?? :confused: It will just stream down the dipstick.....

vent clogged,fluid level too high ,hydraulic crossleak into case cavity from pump or v body

I forgot to add some key information: it will only start spitting fluid after its turned off, it does not matter if i turn it on (the car) for 1 minute or 10 minutes, right after turning it off oil just starts coming off of the dipstick, i have ruled out overfilling as this already happen about 4 times and it always happens :eek: . I have bypassed the internal cooler inside the radiator so I am running an EMPI oil cooler by itself with steel lines. all cooler lines checked out ok. Can you please explain elaborate a bit on this hydraulic crossleak into case cavity from pump or v body??? The transmission was recently rebuilt. TIA.

About the only thing going on in the trans after stopping the motor is drainback. Chris's list is a good point to start. I wish I wasn't so far away from you.

Who rebuilt it?