Spiderman 3

RobsIron

Silent but Violent
Anybody see the previews yet? I did...Looks pretty good. :cool:

Release date May 4th 2007.

It really does look sick.....I grew up reading that stuff, its good to see that they are making some good movies out of it.

yes, sick is jsut another way of saying rad, cool, slick, wicked, good, gnarly, bodacious, the cat's whiskers(I think that's one), etc...
I have been waiting for this one...though they are changing th story, atleast Venom's in it! If only they brough Carnage in too!!!

don.W..............

stick to what you know, ( superman, batman,etc)
your like me, to old to have any idea what their talkin about,
did they have turbo buicks way back when you were a kid?:eek:
or .... what do you mean, hondas aren't performance cars?;)

hey, misery loves company, congratulations on getting old ! LOL LOL LOL

cruzn57
( OLD, grouchy, but enjoying it all)

stick to what you know, ( superman, batman,etc)
your like me, to old to have any idea what their talkin about,
did they have turbo buicks way back when you were a kid?:eek:
or .... what do you mean, hondas aren't performance cars?;)

hey, misery loves company, congratulations on getting old ! LOL LOL LOL

cruzn57
( OLD, grouchy, but enjoying it all)
I was just playing with him. I consider myself semi-hip, you know?:tongue:

there tons of stuff that happens in this movie!!!

i have a list but i dont wanna spoil it for others.

Here is a trailor for SM 3

IFILM presents: Spiderman 3

It should be entertaining but It's not really following the comic book series. The whole Venom part is based off the Spider-man cartoon series back in the 90's. I can live with it but the whole deal they created with Parker and Sand man blows. I'll still line up for sure to see it but I wished they would have done it more like the Comic.

hip??????

"quote- I consider myself semi-hip, you know? "

compared to what, Wells? or Lou?

I insult everyone equally,

I was hip once, then I lost it,

I'm pretty sure the slange term Sick being used for awsome/good etc came about from American Choppers. The kid wonder and Vinny is always throwing it around on that show.

phht! I've been hearing it ALOT longer than those punks have even been "m4d 51ck, y0!"

This one is gonna cost me.

My son is turning 9 on the 5th of May and hes already made a list of his buddys that he wants to take to see this movie for a birthday party/movie. The list has 15 kids on it at this point. 15 x $8.00 = $120.00 plus the popcorn and pop and candy !:eek: I think I need to start saving now for this one. Movie looks great though.

My son is turning 9 on the 5th of May and hes already made a list of his buddys that he wants to take to see this movie for a birthday party/movie. The list has 15 kids on it at this point. 15 x $8.00 = $120.00 plus the popcorn and pop and candy !:eek: I think I need to start saving now for this one. Movie looks great though.

Going to a movie reminds me of college. The books is about the same price or more than Tuition. I mean, if It's 120.00 for tickets, the food will probaly run 120.00 + :eek: You may have to take out a loan for this one dad ;)

Ah yes... wasn't venom actually a rebirth of the black "living" costume that parker wore for awhile that he got from beyonder during "secret wars". Sheesh, thats going back. I should look it up. I think I've got several hundred Spiderman comics from the 60's, 70's, and 80's, early 90's.

Ah yes... wasn't venom actually a rebirth of the black "living" costume that parker wore for awhile that he got from beyonder during "secret wars". Sheesh, thats going back. I should look it up. I think I've got several hundred Spiderman comics from the 60's, 70's, and 80's, early 90's.

You want to sell your books? :biggrin:

Anyways, the suit first apeared in Secret wars vol1 issue 8. The first apearence in ASM was issues 252 and Venoms first full apearence was ASM 300. The first Carnage was 361...the second symbiot suit.