SPEEDSTAR /group purchase on TRIGGER WHEELS and SENSOR BRACKETS

SPEEDSTAR

I am offering a discounted sell price on a group purchase of 5 ea. custom crank trigger wheels and sensor brackets for Turbo Buick V6.....Ea. kit will be built custom, per customers specific combination :ie ...ECM , balancer and any other parameters that need to be considered. Please respond here if you want in this group purchase. I will start fabricating ea. order as they come in, ...This offer will be from 6-25-06.....to......7-25-06...one month...THANKS SPEEDSTAR MOTORSPORTS....Jeff Weekley

group purchase price

The group purchase price is 300.00 for ea. custom crank trigger wheel and sensor bracket, ...........reg price is 350.00 ea..........depending on the response to this group purchase sell , it may be extended to more than 5 kits. Thanks Jeff

It most certainly is...

suicide six said:
Link not working!

The link does in fact work.
However, his site does not allow to respond anywhere that I have be able to access. It was his banner and site and I am sure they working diligently to get more info up there.
I will say it has been a pleasure to work with Jeff and his staff at Speedstar Motorsports.
One of the last of the good guys in the white hats, (For us older folks) LOL :biggrin:
So I wouldn't hesitate to to do any business with this gentleman and/or his company.

From the top.. ;) .. LOL
Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

SPEEDSTAR MOTORSPORTS crank trigger wheel and sensor bracket sale offer is extended to 8-25-07, ....I offer two versions , a basic , and a deluxe trigger wheel. The sale was originally for the basic style trigger wheel, reg. price 350.00, but during this sale , I am offering the deluxe trigger wheel at the sale price,300.00. The reg price for this wheel is 425.00, the deluxe wheel has more developement , design, machining , and finishing time in it. It has been lightened,and is polished, This is simple the sharpest looking crank trigger wheel availible for the Turbo Buick V6. Thanks to all who are supporting SPEEDSTAR MOTORSPORTS, Jeff Weekley

All trigger wheels now comes with timing marks at TDC / 1O thru 60 degrees refrenced off off the #1 cylinder. As an option , full timing marks can be added for the 2nd and 3rd magnets, This allows timing to be read accuratly on all 6 cylinders,for those of yoiu that are tuning to the max.

sixgun86gn said:
Cool!

would it be too late to upgrade my unit to a deluxe version?
thanks

Sixgun86, You are getting a deluxe crank trigger wheel :cool:
If you also want the optional 10-60 deg. marked on the 2nd and 3rd
magnets, so timing can be checked on all 6 cylinders with a timing light,
let me know by pm, this will add 50.00 to the sale priceof 300.00, This is nice to have if you are using individual cyl. timing.