Speedo Help...Trans guys question.

Foggedv6

In my Blazer/turbo buick hybrid I have a th400 with the factory regal digital dash. It all works, I'm just not realy happy with the look of it. So I've been thinking of putting the blazer digital dash in it. My problem lies with the speedometer its not cable driven like the TR dash.

Is there a factory reluctor ring/vss that I can use in my th400?

I once used a 700r4 reluctor ring and vss in a th350 with a bop tailshaft housing for one of my other trucks I had.
The only other thing I've found that might work is this from caspers. But I'm unsure if it has the correct number of pulses.
https://www.casperselectronics.com/...creen=PROD&Product_Code=102045&Category_Code=

Yes there is a reluctor ring and vss available for the th400. There's not many out there though. It was used in the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks from about 88-92 until the 4l80E replaced the th400. From Gm the sensor is outrageous, rostra lists one available but have never checked price. rostra number 50-1005, gm number 8655291. Rumor has it the reluctor ring was also used in some transfer cases but can not verify. This setup SHOULD have the correct number of pulses per rev ( I think its 40 pulses per driveshaft revolution) but you had better check before spending a bunch of money. Sorry for the sloppiness but i'm in a hurry.

bob