spark plug wires?

pisano

well the cars up and running again without the white smoke :)

but it still got that stupid shake to it at idle when ur driving it it smooths out very nice after 1500 rpms

im using spark plug from an n/a 3.8 car cause they didnt have mine in stock and i thought all wires were the same but maybe someone knows more then me and can confirm that before i just buy some new wires and nothing happens lol.

also im using that same leaky up pipe u cant tell anymore cause no more white smoke lol but when when i first started the car the headers/uppipe/downpipe all smoke from the grease on ur hands and whatever and i could see the stream shooting out of the uppipe there deff a slight leak but would that cause the bad idle?

and i lost my wastegate actuator lol i put it down somewhere in the garage and cant find it now

well, i don't know (surprise! lmao!) but i put magnecore wires on mine from cottons performance and i'm running the e3 plugs. i would think almost any brand would work so long as its gapped right but someone with more experience will hopefully chime in and let us both know. ;)

well, i don't know (surprise! lmao!) but i put magnecore wires on mine from cottons performance and i'm running the e3 plugs. i would think almost any brand would work so long as its gapped right but someone with more experience will hopefully chime in and let us both know. ;)

I also am running Magnecore wires with no issues. Brad

I dont really think that answers my question which is a. Are all wires the same and b. can u use n/a 3.8 wires.

I'm fairly sure the wires and plugs that u bought were for a turbo regal

The wires don't know or care what kind of car they go on.
I dont really think that answers my question which is a. Are all wires the same and b. can u use n/a 3.8 wires.

I'm fairly sure the wires and plugs that u bought were for a turbo regal
A. No
B.Yes

It amazes me that a forum of car guys and no one knows lol[/quote

Cheap N/A wires work fine for awhile on a hot air. Later they fail due to the heat from the turbo on the passenger side. Then you have ignition issues such as backfire. You get what you pay for some times. Brad

Any quality set of spark plug wires will work. Other than being cut to exact length there really isn't a set of turbo specific wires. Any wire and I repeat any wire will fall prey to the heat from the exhuast of a turbo vehicle without proper protection. I have run everything from Autolites to Napa to Taylor customs and it did not matter to my car as long as they were manufactured within tight tolerences of each other and I protected them with thermo sleeves or something to keep them from burning.