Spare Tire With BIG Brake Upgrade?

TEST MY 6

Looking for a somewhat compact spare tire/rim that will fit over 13" Baer brakes. Anyone have info on what will definatly work?

I don't have a comment other than I was looking at your pics and your engine capartment is OUTSTANDING :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did you do that? Was this a frame off restore? It looks way better than anything made in 1987 that's for sure!!! WOW, awesome job. I would love to know more about it. Who did it, how you did it, what kind of order you did it in recomendations, and what if anything would you change? :confused:

Watz

Hey thanks Watz , I did it myself over a 2 month period . New motor was going in so I had to freshen everything up, You may have noticed the heater only box but otherwise just alot of powdercoating,paint and polish ,Thanks Again!

Find someone with a camaro or firebird and ask to try their spare. About the only common vehicle I can think of with a large enough wheel.

HTH
David

got some new info, I called Baer and the brake setup is from a Corvette gran-sport or ZR1 so im lookin into C4 spares.