Southern Chicago Club?

GNGAL

86 GN T-Top
Hi, Im thinking about moving to southern Chicago... and car clubs out there ? If I move, it will probably be Bradley, IL ... but Im willing to drive up towards Chicago

Hmmm.... Stay away from the Chitown Racing Forum for advice or hangouts....Its like the political forum, mixed in with the "Cheaters" show and Jerry Springer all in one! "The Chigaoland Chapter" members and friends are a great group of folks!

Hi - Sorry, I just saw this! We have a Chicagoland Chapter of the GSCA, but I can honestly say that our members are about 50/50 V-6 versus V-8, so we accommodate all Buicks. We have both car shows and racing, and run the Midwest Buick Challenge over in Indiana. Most of the racetracks are 1.5-2 hours from Chicago; US 41 isn't too far of a drive from Bradley. (we don't hold anything at that track, though) We also have meetings/tech sessions over fall/winter/spring - in fact we have a chassis dyno session coming up in April. So feel free to check out the link posted above, and you can see some of what we're up to.
Hope to hear from you, and good luck with the move!
Take care,

Shari