Southeast Turbo Downpipes!

JRNYMNDAVID said:
Oh yea,that's right,you make planes.I'm sure you have a mandrel pipe bender on hand.

paper planes ??? YUP !!! and as a matter of fact I do have a mandrel bender on hand :eek: :p now go make your TTA SS headers and crossover for $700 :rolleyes:

External Pipes

We are aiming for a November availability to the public.We have not solidified a price structure yet.Suzette is taking names and numbers of those wishing to purchase.

Full Of It

Grumpy said:
paper planes ??? YUP !!! and as a matter of fact I do have a mandrel bender on hand :eek: :p now go make your TTA SS headers and crossover for $700 :rolleyes:

If you actually had a mandrel bender,you'd be making your own pipe instead of buying one from SE Turbo.
These machines cost $55K to start.I don't think you know what you are talking about Grumpy...attach photo,and not a file photo.
I already made a 3" downpipe kit & sold it on ebay.i used & modified a GN elbow + added my own ss tuing using a Tig welder & Dewalt chop saw.
I don't think you have "any"knowlege or skills,otherwise,you wouldn't be wasting you time harrassing other people,but,I guess that's how you got your name!!

JRNYMNDAVID said:
If you actually had a mandrel bender,you'd be making your own pipe instead of buying one from SE Turbo.
These machines cost $55K to start.I don't think you know what you are talking about Grumpy...attach photo,and not a file photo.
I already made a 3" downpipe kit & sold it on ebay.i used & modified a GN elbow + added my own ss tuing using a Tig welder & Dewalt chop saw.
I don't think you have "any"knowlege or skills,otherwise,you wouldn't be wasting you time harrassing other people,but,I guess that's how you got your name!!

I have been doin this crap since you were still ****ting your pant's :eek: oh I got my name from people like you ... talk a bunch of crap and do nothing !! typical internet hero :cool: not worth my time talking trash to you :rolleyes: now show me a set of SS 321 TTA headers your goin to make and sell for $700 :p

??????????

Grumpy said:
I have been doin this crap since you were still ****ting your pant's :eek: oh I got my name from people like you ... talk a bunch of crap and do nothing !! typical internet hero :cool: not worth my time talking trash to you :rolleyes: now show me a set of SS 321 TTA headers your goin to make and sell for $700 :p

You must have me mixed up with someone else.I need headers.If I had the proper equipment,I would.I do know my limitations,unlike others.I make what I can & buy the rest.I am a tool & die maker/moldmaker by trade,but I don't have a mandrel pipe bender.We don't use one in our shop,just cnc machining centers,mills,edm & lathes.Also have a edm hole popper,cmm & many other common shop tools.I've been a journeyman since I was 40 in 1989.
No crap,just fact! I 've got skills and the card to prove it.--what you got? :cool:

What ? no rotary trunions on a 5th axis Haas ???
Man what a blacksmith<grin>

Do you want to move to Florida and work in my shop ?

AC, heat and birthday cake once a month......

Looking for a 3.5" external gate down pipe for direct bolt up of turbonetics race gate, and to also work with ATR header. Shoot me an e-mail.

TURBOGTA1 said:
Looking for a 3.5" external gate down pipe for direct bolt up of turbonetics race gate, and to also work with ATR header. Shoot me an e-mail.

Cotton has 3" ones if that will do :cool: