Southeast Turbo Downpipes!

SETURBO

Southeast Turbo Performance announces their new fabrication facility is in full production of brand new internally wastegated 3" Stainless Steel Downpipes!!!! Over 50 pipes already installed and currently running on Turbo Regals around the country, don't wait another day.
As many of you already know, finding new downpipes for the Grand National has become extremely hard to find recently. Well, Southeast Turbo has gone into full production starting with internally wastegated 3" downpipes and will be out soon with their external gated downpipes. Look for our 3.5" downpipes this fall.
Our downpipes feature 304 Stainless Steel parts. We tig weld the entire assembly here at our fab shop. Take special note of the weld bead around the pipe/flange joint!
The pipe is mandrel bent and is tigged to the 3/4" turbo flange by hand.
All the internal moving parts are made with 304 stainless steel and feature a full 1.375" wastegate puck!! These parts will not rust and stick later.
The 3/4" turbo exhaust flange is laser cut and made of grade 50 steel. The steel is painted with a gray 1800 degree high temperature paint to prevent ugly rust.
Our 3" cutouts are made again with 304 stainless steel. We have them laser cut to provide an incredibly exact fit with no internal overlap. Just check out the incredible weld bead! The cutout's are made to slip over the downpipe and bolt onto your four bolt cat-back exhaust system. The dump tube is secured with stainless hardware and the end cap uses a graphite gasket to eliminate any exhaust fumes from entering the car.
The downpipe package includes all stainless steel hardware for years of trouble free use!
At $450.00 they are flying off the shelf!!
Please specify what type of header you will be using at the time of purchase.

Attachments

• BUICK DOWNPIPE MOCKUP SM.jpg
    BUICK DOWNPIPE MOCKUP SM.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,179
  • closeup_inside_dp.jpg
    closeup_inside_dp.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,071
  • closeup_dp_weld.jpg
    closeup_dp_weld.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,175
  • closeup_weld_cutout.jpg
    closeup_weld_cutout.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,043
  • FINISHED ASSEMBLIESsm.jpg
    FINISHED ASSEMBLIESsm.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,146
Will the external gated pipes be $450 as well? And will they work with ATR style headers? Thanks

Watch out for their shipping charges.......they charged me 30 plus dollars for 4 hose couplings on top of the price of the couplings themselves.....Buyer Beware

S/E Turbo Downpipies

T Spool said:
Will the external gated pipes be $450 as well? And will they work with ATR style headers? Thanks

Please let me know as well.

Thanks, Mike.

Are the 3" downpipes for stock headers still available (as in stock and ready to ship) ??? How do ya get a hold of them ??? :confused:

3" Downpipes

Call Suzette at 866-738-8726. We have have stock and ATR fitting pipes ready to ship.

Turbo6Smackdown said:
all for a piece of pipe? thats alot of money.

pay peanuts ya get monkey's :eek: go try and have the flange made with the swing arm and puck (it's not as simple as you think) :rolleyes: and YES they do make $$$$.. thats thier JOB :cool: oh I can do just the pipe for ya if you want to do the rest yourself :p :cool:

SET dp's

I have one on my old heap & it seems to be working good. I want to updgrade to the new SET 3.5 external gate ninja death dp when I get a real turbo :)

Are you selling TTA downpipe in the future,if not can I buy just the gated elbow....

Grumpy said:
pay peanuts ya get monkey's :eek: go try and have the flange made with the swing arm and puck (it's not as simple as you think) :rolleyes: and YES they do make $$$$.. thats thier JOB :cool: oh I can do just the pipe for ya if you want to do the rest yourself :p :cool:

Oh yea,that's right,you make planSe.I'm sure you have a mandrel pipe bender on hand.

Grumpy said:

Oh yea,that's right,you make planes.I'm sure you have a mandrel pipe bender on hand.

A 3.5" external pipe is what I want, My Mease 3" and ATR 3" could find a new home, and if anybody wants a 304 cres flange let me know, I still have some from the batch that Keith Mease never paid me for. Grrrrrrrr