Southeast GM Turbo6 Cookout - June 15 - Jordan Lake, NC

hey guys

We had a very good turnout today! Hope everyone had a great day as i did. Thanks to all those that came out and evjoyed to the company of other motor heads.

we even had a bunch of subaru's and a evo join us from the turbotime gang out of raleigh.

We had a very good turnout! Nice rain free day, our fav shelter was awaiting on us. TurboTime of Raleigh brought a few SyTy's & a TON of WRX's! Combined with us we had the shelter pretty much full of people! & the parking lot full. The park gate personnel couldn't believe all the cars/trucks! Lots of food, water was nice, even Fiesta enjoyed a wade in the lake. See yall at the next meet.Thanks to all who made the trip out!

Andy I figured you went. I saw your other car and said "he let the Buick out":biggrin:

See all you guys soon!

I had a great time and it was good to see everyone again . Also great to see Gary and discuss Nitrous options for my car :eek:

Thanks Cheryl for providing the the majority of the food.

the lake

Yea Shane,I had to let it out.It had been a year since i went to a gathering. Hated to drive that clean black car in the rain.:D

Sorry I didn't get to make it. By the pics it looks like I missed some fun.

BTW, some body tell those Subies to stop holding their breath and sticking out their chest just because they are next to GM T-6 cars. They're starting to turn blue. :eek: ;)

I was out of town for this one... what time frame do you think the next meet would be??? I'd love to attend... :D

I was out of town for this one... what time frame do you think the next meet would be??? I'd love to attend... :D

We have 2 gatherings planned for July, feel free to come out to either:

Events Date Time Event Type
7/5/2008 4:00 pm Pilot Mtn Cruise - In & Burnout (downtown Pilot Mtn, see internet flyer for event at Town of Pilot Mountain, NC)
7/19/2008 1:00 pm Grill 57 Cruise -In - Raleigh

Scott

As far as i know there is not anything planned for the charlotte area besides the lowes motor speedway autofair event.

the Grill 57 cruise in would be the most likely venue... though I most likely won't be in the GN, I have to drive to the other side of the state to pick up a rearend, I'll be in my truck. I have to drive through Raleigh anyway so I'll try to pop in.

Andy, Hope you can make it out to the grill.
Scott, other than Autofair,I believe our next scheduled for that area will be in December in albemarle