South West PA new Member

zapp240

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. First time GN owner, long time drooler, lol. Has been on my wishlist for some time. Glad to be among friends here. ya'll look like a great bunch of people and an endless supply of info for a newbie like myself,....

Welcome aboard. Lots of good info and great people here. You've got a get together in Plumsteadville PA. Coming up soon at Kirban's Performance. I went last year. It was a great time. Here's some other good info to get you started. http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/ Let us know if you have any questions. Post up a picture of your GN when you get a chance.

Happy spooling and welcome to the site. :)

Mike Barnard

Thanks Mike. appreciate the information links, I will be needing them. will try to get a few pics up shortly...

Thanks Mike. appreciate the information links, I will be needing them. will try to get a few pics up shortly...
Welcome zapp240 . There are about 30 of us in pgh.area.we have been known to congragate many cruises in the area. Keep in touch and look in the northeastern area section for updates. Where in southwest pa are u located?

hey buick86, I live in the south hills. Carnegie area. trying to work the bugs out of the car, trying to get parts id'ed so i can have a new chip burnt. Looked at it today and saw it was for race gas and high boost. going to put in the stock chip that I found in the glovebox for now, will probably run like crap (if it leaves the garage), but don't want to hurt motor with other chip.

hey buick86, I live in the south hills. Carnegie area. trying to work the bugs out of the car, trying to get parts id'ed so i can have a new chip burnt. Looked at it today and saw it was for race gas and high boost. going to put in the stock chip that I found in the glovebox for now, will probably run like crap (if it leaves the garage), but don't want to hurt motor with other chip.
Keep your foot out of it till you figure out what you have.