South Bay area car get togethers

2 SLOW

I am coming down to Mountain View next weekend from Seattle to visit a friend. I will be driving my 87 T-type on the trip. I will be there from Friday evening thru Sunday. A month ago I went to the track and went 10.68 @ 127.69 on pump gas and meth injection. I am hoping someone there can tell me where there might be a local car gathering place like a drive in or something. I would be happy to meet any TR owners if possible. My car is Lt. blue metallic with Washington plate "2 SLOW". If anyone knows a place please post the places with an address I can put in my Garmin and the times cars gather and I will try to be there. I will be leaving on the trip Tuesday morning Oct. 8th so after Monday night I will only be able to check this site in the evenings. Thanks and hope to hear from someone.

Donut Derelict's, corner of Magnolia & Adams, Huntington Beach, CA, very early Sat morning show, starts about 6 AM & goes on until about 8 AM or so.

Dennis, I will post this to the NorCal GN email list.
I am down in the San Diego Area now or I would have meet up with you.

I work and live nearby. We have a few local members. Im down to meet for a bite. Few good spots around there to drive around

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Donut Derelict's, corner of Magnolia & Adams, Huntington Beach, CA, very early Sat morning show, starts about 6 AM & goes on until about 8 AM or so.
I don't know if there is a Mountain View in the LA area, but I guess I should have stated that it is the one between San Francisco and San Jose. Sorry about that.

I was stationed at NAS Moffett Field in the early 90s and lived in Mountain View. There was a huge car and cruise scene at the time on El Camino Real. I heard later that the cops tried to shut down the cruising, but I don't know for sure. Most of the Turbo Buick guys that I hung around with have moved away from the Bay Area. Hopefully somebody will chime in with a current hang out.

Ironically, I transferred from the Bay Area to Washington State, and also have a Light Blue Metallic T-Type. After leaving the Navy, I moved back to Arizona, which is where I grew up.