Source for quality trunk carpet

Fuelie600

I'm looking for bulk material, as my trunk is no longer configured like stock. I really love the stuff "Kirbans" sells with the foam backing, so I'm kinda set on finding that. I've also tried Lowes/Home Depot stuff, and it's too flimsy. I've tried several different carpets ( home interior types ), but don't like the way the edges fray. Thanks, Brian

Ive used the bulk rolls from walmart or O'Reilly's with good luck. Its thin, but works fine if your glueing it down. HTH

Try a trim shop that does car interiors or get on the internet and find a 12 volt electronics distributior any good one will send samples.

Try a trim shop that does car interiors or get on the internet and find a 12 volt electronics distributior any good one will send samples.

Are you refering to a car audio distributor? I'm a bit confused.

There are some carpet suppliers I found on line that will send samples. Some charge a small fee which is not a problem. I was hoping someone had already sorted through things and found a good source. This would save me and others a great deal of time. Thanks, Brian

Ive used the bulk rolls from walmart or O'Reilly's with good luck. Its thin, but works fine if your glueing it down. HTH

I'm looking for something that will retain it's form. I have tried the flimsy stuff, and am not happy with it.

His carpet is just as flimsy as the stuff I use, it is just held in place by cardboard backing. Let us know what you find.

His carpet is just as flimsy as the stuff I use, it is just held in place by cardboard backing. Let us know what you find.

It's been a few years, but the last carpet I bought from Dennis was real nice. It had a 3/8" foam backing and held it's shape. It didn't conform to all the imperfections of the trunk floor. I should just call them direct, but I don't know if they will give up the source.