Song You Are Most Likely To Get Caught Speeding To?

Slayer, Ghosts of war. Any Testament, Overkill.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Pantera strength beyond strength gets me. The whole Far Beyond Driven album is my all time favorite.
If strength beyond strength doesn't get one fired up, they have no pulse lol.
Reinventing the steel is my favorite pantera album. Yesterday don't mean shit!

Last edited:
Al DiMeola , Race With The Devil On A Spanish Highway , & Deep Purple , Sweet Child In Time !!

"Kick Start My Heart" by Motley Crue and "Overdrive" by Riot. Two of my favorites that I can think of right of the top of my head.

If strength beyond strength doesn't get one fired up, they have no pulse lol.
Reinventing the steel is my favorite pantera album. Yesterday don't mean shit!

Slaughtered!

AC/DC - Thunder struck
Rush - Red Barchetta
Metallica - Turn the Page (or the original Seger)

Oooh yeah, Thunderstruck is the perfect haulin' butt song.

Also, Shut Down by Beach Boys is a classic, a little mild compared to some on here, but hearing about a 413 Mopar gettin spanked by a fuelie Vette always gets me in the mood to speed:D

AC/DC Shoot to thrill,, [Cause I'm ready to kill and I can't get my fill]. Pull the trigger!!!!

If you want blood, you got it

Highway to hell, is always a good back up if you have a close call LOL!!

Back in black is also appropriate if you're in a GN, OH hell any AC/DC song will do.

Or for the old timers that remember: Commander Coty, Hot Rod Lincoln. [All of a sudden in the wink of an eye a Cadillac sedan passed me by, I said hey boys that's a mark for me by then the tail lights was all you could see].

Tomahawk-Mayday

Metallica-The thing that should not be

Faith no more-Ugly in the morning

"Old Man Down the Road", "Proud Mary", CCR. "Slow Down", "Get Back", "Dig a Pony", Beatles. "Driving Guitars", "Bulldog",The Ventures. "Wipeout", The Ventures on Stage.
"Sympathy for the Devil," Rolling Stones.

All of those will get me some nice speeding tickets.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I'm with zombie, any AC/DC. The best rock and roll band of all time. Appetite for Destruction is also another under appreciated album if you skip past the over played songs.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

1FASTCOBRA great post cut my teeth shredding to eddie he was very inspiring in my style of playing along with vai,, satriani, peturcci, marino damn whats in them meatballs. other than eddie and ,leslie west, srv, johhny winters the rest are all Italians.what every it is keep pump them shredders out.

I love VH but put me on a island with highway to hell and back in black and I'm good. I' 've seen both bands multiple times and AC/DC blows them off the stage.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk