Song You Are Most Likely To Get Caught Speeding To?

jjlilly16

We all have our favorites of course.

My top 3?
I would say Motorhead's thunderous bass intro to "Ace of Spades":

Iron Maiden and a LIVE version of "22 Acacia Avenue":

Or pretty much anything on the Ozzy/Randy Rhoads Tribute album, but probably "Chuldren of the Grave" that Rhoads makes his own, somehow:

What's yours?

Here's three of my favorite's when they come up on my I Pod make it hard for me to restrain my right foot! Member of the over 50 crowd! :)

Eddie Money "Shakin"

AC/DC "Sin City"

Don Felder "Heavy Metal (Take a Ride)"

Here's three of my favorite's when they come up on my I Pod make it hard for me to restrain my right foot! Member of the over 50 crowd! :)

Eddie Money "Shakin"

AC/DC "Sin City"

Don Felder "Heavy Metal (Take a Ride)"

'Shakin' is an all time type of song, love it.

Motley Crue Live Wire
Iron Maiden Wrathchild
Anthrax Metal Thrashing Mad
Megadeth Mechanix tie for 3

I get into all kinds of metal. I always go back to the early stuff. I could throw some Judas Priest in there, some newer metal, but these are my 3.

Pantera strength beyond strength gets me. The whole Far Beyond Driven album is my all time favorite.

Oh Hell yes! That's some full-throttle :poop: if there ever was any although I may lean more towards Cowboys from Hell.

Last edited:
Megadeth,- kick the chair, Dream theater,- the root of all evil live @ nyc music hall, Joe Stariani,- satch boogie. some oldies mountain,- Mississippi Queen, Deep purple,- highway star,and last but not leased B.O.C Bucks boogie. now if that don't make ya want to matt it nothing will.

hello people; No offence but with most of the posts if I listed to daily I'd probably kill someone. I can't think of a song but mostly it's the other people on the road that makes me speed up. If I think of one I'll be back.
IBBY

Watch "Living After Midnight - Judas Priest - British Steel" on YouTube

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This one u almost don't here anymore.
But what a great remake.

Watch "WHITE LION ¤ Radar Love (1989)" on YouTube

And of course.

Watch "Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55" on YouTube

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bonfire-knife party
Foggy Dew-young dubliners
Shipping Up To Boston-dropkick murphys
State of Mass.-dropkick m.
Loaded Gun-flatfoot 56
When the levee breaks-led zep
Jet city woman-queensriche
American Badass-kid rock
One hit wonder-everclear

Excellent choices all of you guys, cool thread.

For something VERY different check out this Nightwish song, I almost always blow the speakers out in the car when I play it and lose track of the speed if the highway is open: