Sommernites cruise in KY

whitehot84

Had an unusual event last weekend. Several of us were sitting watching traffic cruise by. There was one mustang that kept coming by and revving at us. It was loud and he was young. He finally caught the light and I jumped in my car to follow him. He made a right as soon as the light changed and hammered it. I waited until I was straight and did the same. I caught and passed him. The light ahead was turning red so I'm thinking this should be fun but Mustang boy waited til I stopped then blew the red light. He really didn't want any more. One of the other TB guys did the same thing to him later and he finally got the message.

Ack! You guys came down and didn't tell me...:mad:;) I was stuck in the garage under one of the cars... Would have been nice to meet up... When you coming down again?

BTW, last time I hit the cruise I ran into another GN owner- uses it for a DD- manager at a local parts store... Pretty cool to chat with and according to him there's more than a few TR's in the area that rarely come out...

It would be nice to coax everyone out of their garages for some fun...:cool:

i'm new to the tb world and i live in frankfort ky maybe you guys could give me some tips on who here close to home could help me tune my car or tb gettogethers i own a 87 gn i just bought $2500.00 worth of upgrades and i'm sure ill need some info thanks.

i'm new to the tb world and i live in frankfort ky maybe you guys could give me some tips on who here close to home could help me tune my car or tb gettogethers i own a 87 gn i just bought $2500.00 worth of upgrades and i'm sure ill need some info thanks.

PM Sent. Looking forward to meeting you.

Ack! You guys came down and didn't tell me...:mad:;) I was stuck in the garage under one of the cars... Would have been nice to meet up... When you coming down again?

BTW, last time I hit the cruise I ran into another GN owner- uses it for a DD- manager at a local parts store... Pretty cool to chat with and according to him there's more than a few TR's in the area that rarely come out...

It would be nice to coax everyone out of their garages for some fun...:cool:

Yeah, my bad. It was cool. We had 7 GNs drive down together. The cops were a little more of a presence this time. The local traffic was way thicker and I guess they wanted to make sure no one got hurt.
This month is the Holley Power Tour, not to be confused with the Hot Rod Power tour. Last year they had over 1200 cars.
I don't know if anyone is going or not. I'll keep you posted.

Too bad... I would have liked to have met and joined everyone there...

I was thinking of going to the concours d'elegance at Keeneland next weekend. Ferrari is the Marque that is being featured...

OR

The Corvette National Homecoming in Bowling Green... Next weekend
July 17th...

Figured I'd bring Angry Black out to harass a few "muscle cars" :eek:

You guys interested?

Too bad... I would have liked to have met and joined everyone there...

I was thinking of going to the concours d'elegance at Keeneland next weekend. Ferrari is the Marque that is being featured...

OR

The Corvette National Homecoming in Bowling Green... Next weekend
July 17th...

Figured I'd bring Angry Black out to harass a few "muscle cars" :eek:

You guys interested?

I don't do the exotic cars thing and there are too many cops in Bowling Green. Maybe next time. Tks.

As long as work doesn't run into Saturday, I'm planning on making the trip over to Somerset on the 24th. Keep us updated as to who may be attending.