Something new & grey:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Check out the titanium ceramic coating on the down pipe, factory headers, & crossover tube.

Clintjob006.jpg

Clintjob008.jpg

hello; I asked a question in the show your engine bay thread but I'll ask again. How did it effect your under hood temps? Or is it too early to tell?
IBBY

hello; I asked a question in the show your engine bay thread but I'll ask again. How did it effect your under hood temps? Or is it too early to tell?
IBBY

IBBY:
A little too early to tell due to the temp being as warm as it has. I also answered the other queries in the photo & video section.

About $380. It was a partial order that went along with the headers for the Caddy. Everything total was $990.

Qu: Something new and grey?

Kinda figured that you weren't talking about yourself.:tongue::D

Turned out sweet.

Mike B.

Looks good.

Gary, Get some new hardware or some coating on those bolts.......:biggrin:
hello; I was thinking the same thing. There must be a SS bolt kit for the TB that are like stock bolts? Seems like you can a SS HW bolt kit for any thing so I'll bet there out there.
I havn't looked yet.
IBBY

Looks very clean Gary, but do you ever intend on getting a turbo shield.

Gary, gary, gary..............
looks real good.

I was SO afraid you were gonna tell is you finally got your zipper to work!!!!!!!!

hello; Coating are made to keep the heat in and that keeps the heat down I guess? So why not do it to that chromed IC pipe also so it would keep heat out to keep the the cool
air charge in. It seems to me chrome attracks heat.
just a thought
IBBY

Good idea, IBBY, but I'm not sure that keeping the heat out is as simple as keeping the heat in, and I am not sure what plans I have down the road for the up pipe. Probably not chrome though. Actually, it might look good in the standard silver ceramic coat to match the alternator.