Something for everyone...

I'm interested in the condition of the chrome headlight bezels!

Please let me know!

Chrome headlight bezels are in good condition. Where in Chicago are you? I'm in Roselle, right next to Schaumburg, hopefully you can be close enough to pick them up. Let me know!

Thanks,
Eric

Sent pm about the block. Just saw your post about location. Wonder how much shipping would be...?

Squid

Got your PM, tried to reply, but your box is full.

Is this a long block with crank and rods? Miles? Over bore? Crank cut, if it is a long block?

Zip is 67060. Thanks a bunch!

Squid

The block comes complete with all stock internals besides for diff cam. It is stock bore and crank has not been cut, motor had just turned 100K. I really wonder how much shipping would be as well. I'm going to try and see what other people do who have experience with this. I got an instant quote from one website for 150 if I drop it off at the terminal and you pick it up, door to door is 300. I am not sure about dimensions either so I made it large, I think like 500 lbs, 36x 50x 50 or something like that. If anyone has any positive experience of advise about size or shipping please feel free to help.

Hey Eric,
Ive been trying to reply to your emails but, it keeps getting returned. I just wanted to let you know that Im gonna pass on the intercooler. Thanks for all the help!!
Derek:cool:

Eric

I tried to reply to your email as well and got it back. You didnt give me your number. I work in mt. prospect maybe I can come after work or something

Joe

For some reason whenever I reply to emails it puts my actual name @eiu.edu and not what it should be which is cuear4@eiu.edu, sometimes I forget to change it which is most likely the reason for the bounced back emails.

Still have the block, still trying to get a solid estimate on how much shipping would be.

Mt. Prospect is real close and that sounds like a good idea, heres my cell 6302477826.

I'll get hood pics ASAP. PS is now spoken for.

Thanks,
Eric

Sent you an email saying I'm not really prepared to go that low yet because of the amount of interest I've seen already. Thanks though.

-Eric

radio

Eric,
Got your PM regarding the radio I'll take it if it looks decent. If you could send me some pics would be great. I sent you an email as well re: it. Let me know. Thx.

Does anyone know how to allow more memory for an inbox? I swear it use to let me have well over 20 now it seems like when it gets close to 10 its always full! Anyways its clear now so if you tried before, please try again! I've been doing my best to remember everyone but if I fogot something please let me know, I want to get rid of all this!

Thanks guys,
Eric

Originally posted by REGL8R
Does anyone know how to allow more memory for an inbox? I swear it use to let me have well over 20 now it seems like when it gets close to 10 its always full! Anyways its clear now so if you tried before, please try again! I've been doing my best to remember everyone but if I fogot something please let me know, I want to get rid of all this!

Thanks guys,
Eric

Check your other folders (sent, tracking......) IF they are full that's used space.