Something for Everyone.....Cheap!!!!

Sixstringterror

All kinds of stuff....Click on the link, take a look and make me an offer...Not looking to get rich....If you dont wont to make an offer then just let me know what your interested in and i'll shoot you a price...Will be checking often so shoot me a pm or post on the thread......I do take paypal if you pay the charges.......

Pictures by sixstringterror - Photobucket

Paypal addy...... tiperry@cellularsouth.com Dont forget about the paypal fees....

they look like they are new from softseal if so i will take them send me your paypal thanks ron

i just want to make sure we are talking about the roof rail rubber weatherstriping from softseal let me know so i can pay you

door handles

They are not new..I replaced mine with the black ones and that is the boxes from them....They are in pretty good condition though, just not new...20.00 shipped......

pay pal info is tiperry@cellularsouth.com and dont forget about the 4% paypal fee if you decide to buy.........

pass lower door panel Concert Sound II, cant tell but is carpet black or gray? how much shipped to 77477