Some wall mounted art (guns)

Sally

Well was bored and got them hung on the wall. I thought it looked cool.

Last edited:
Fast cars.fast motorcycyles and cool guns.Dont get no cooler than that.I take it the bottom rifle is a 338?

Nice display, I would hope your house is fully secured cause those would be the first art pieces I would grab and run out with if I broke in. HAHA.

The bottom one looks like a Barrett 50 Cal?

Regards,
Shev

Nice display, I would hope your house is fully secured cause those would be the first art pieces I would grab and run out with if I broke in. HAHA.

Regards,
Shev
If you got caught trying to grap one of those art pieces,your head would be on the display.If the dog doesn't get you first.LOL

What if your not home, and they shoot the dog?

Nice guns, but I would have them in a safe lol. Also no fire protection on the wall

How about a few snaps of the duck?
I'm a big duck fan, even though I never had one.

I'll post some duc pics in "my ride thread".

Regards,
Shev

Ya its a barrett 50cal. I got that and my FN 5.7 one day going to scheels for .223 ammo and came home with about 500 rounds and two guns. lol

What if your not home, and they shoot the dog?

Nice guns, but I would have them in a safe lol. Also no fire protection on the wall

I work from home so I'm always here, and if I go away I put them in my gun/toy room thats my third basement that has a metal safe door.

Duc's are one of the coolest bikes ever, but I have heard that if you do not have
a Italian tuner in your back pocket they can be difficult & pricey.
Love to see the pic's though.

Duc's are one of the coolest bikes ever, but I have heard that if you do not have
a Italian tuner in your back pocket they can be difficult & pricey.
Love to see the pic's though.

I dont have many pictures of them, I have been looking for a 1199 superleggera but can't find one. All I have is a 996 and 1198s. I'll take some and post them later.

I don't ride the 996 anymore, and once I get the 1199 my 1198s is getting mounted to my bedroom wall.

Any up keep aint that bad. About 2k every 3 years.

Last edited:
Do I see a hint of a CTS-V hidden under a custom cover up on the rack there?

I dont have many pictures of them, I have been looking for a 1199 superleggera but can't find one. All I have is a 996 and 1198s. I'll take some and post them later.
Theres 1 at The Garage Inc inFlorida w/5 miles for 57Gs

Sally, those are two of the most beautiful bikes that I ave ever seen.
Is the superleggare turbo'd?
Pretty exotic looking exhaust plumbing on it, but not as an attractive
looking bike as the ones that you have.
Ducs seem to attract all of the best looking babes too.