image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 135
has the antenna shipped? tried sending you a PM..haven't gotten a response...

has the antenna shipped? tried sending you a PM..haven't gotten a response...
I went to ship and realized paypal doesn't give an address when gifting. Please guys on you addresses to I can ship these out.
Thanks

I went to ship and realized paypal doesn't give an address when gifting. Please guys on you addresses to I can ship these out.
Thanks

If you would've looked at the PMs I sent you, On saturday when I sent you the paypal, I also sent you a PM with my shipping address because I know paypal doesn't include the address. Come on dude, 4 days later and you are just now responding to us and are now trying to say I didn't send you my address when I actually did on saturday had you checked it!!!!! You aren't making this a enjoyable buying experience. Do i need to RESEND my address to you via PM AGAIN?! ARE YOU SURE YOU WILL READ IT THIS TIME???

Otto is helping me by listing parts. These are my parts. If anyone needs to contact me I can be reached via text or call @ 2O3-5O7-3987

We have been getting nailed with crappy weather this week so that will delay shipping times. If anyone has an issue I will gladly refund the money and move on.

Neither Otto or myself are out to burn anybody, be patient.

Thanks, Mat

Otto is helping me by listing parts. These are my parts. If anyone needs to contact me I can be reached via text or call @ 2O3-5O7-3987

We have been getting nailed with crappy weather this week so that will delay shipping times. If anyone has an issue I will gladly refund the money and move on.

Neither Otto or myself are out to burn anybody, be patient.

Thanks, Mat

Otto stated the delay was due to no shipping info, you are saying it's because of crappy weather...so which is it? Like I stated above, I sent him a PM on Saturday with my shipping info, he's been on the forum several times since then and had every opportunity to see my PM with my shipping info so his excuse really doesn't apply for me.

And why didn't you just list the items?

Thanks

That's correct, it doesn't when gifting.
That is why I put the item I was buying plus my shipping info in the comments section.
Please re-check for it, if you still can't find it PM me back.

Otto stated the delay was due to no shipping info, you are saying it's because of crappy weather...so which is it? Like I stated above, I sent him a PM on Saturday with my shipping info, he's been on the forum several times since then and had every opportunity to see my PM with my shipping info so his excuse really doesn't apply for me.

And why didn't you just list the items?

Like I said in my PM, I have no interest in selling anything to you. I will be refunding your money. You sent the payment Saturday afternoon, I did not have your address. I asked Otto to gather up all of the addresses for me last night. So he posted in this thread asking for them. I don't know why he didn't see your other PM. We aren't talking(well you are) like you sent the payment weeks ago and haven't heard anything. It's been 2 business days.