Some pics of my car from today

It looks like crap
Ill do you the favor of taking that pile of junk out for you. LOL

Just kidding it looks great Dude.
And good luck with it.

Thanks guys,Weather outlook for Fri isnt good.So it might be Etown next Sat

Oh Yeah Lowboy,Thanks for the fenderwells,put the drivers side in,Better than my busted up wheelie one:cool:

Not a problem, glad you could use them, especially with all the help you've given me! May be cleaning out the rest of the stuff I've got stashed in the barn soon, there's still stuff up there I'm not sure I'll ever need, and if I do, the car's not going to be repairable anyway - I'll keep you posted!

Did you take the fender off to do it? Then again, you have no HVAC in your car and it was the DS one for you!

OPP,

That is looking nice, please give me a full report after you have made a pass or two!

Looks good Otto.........good luck with it. You'll love the Stroud air launch chute:biggrin:

25266d1173834280-some-pics-my-car-today-car-001-600-x-450-.jpg

Just make sure you re-flash the ECU... Figured I'd say it before Ted gets a chance:D ;) :eek:

That's funny Brick...... That Quaker City Racetrack is BRUTAL!!! :biggrin: Hopefully Otto has some public release Flash and not some BETA unproven "Flash in the box" installed this time around.

Otto car looks good, must feel pretty good having it ready for Racing before the season officially starts.

25266d1173834280-some-pics-my-car-today-car-001-600-x-450-.jpg

That's funny Brick...... That Quaker City Racetrack is BRUTAL!!! :biggrin: Hopefully Otto has some public release Flash and not some BETA unproven "Flash in the box" installed this time around.

Otto car looks good, must feel pretty good having it ready for Racing before the season officially starts.

It feels good just to have it running after a year and half.

Gotta say im glad Quaker City closed,Between you,Rezes and Me,
That place cost us a ton.

All kinding aside,It is a BETA flash.So far after some full transbrake launches at "The SHOP",It working great.

My uncle wont be happy about all the burnout marks:biggrin:

ottoneighborproblems2yc5.jpg

Damn Otto. You got some pretty nasty pissed off looking neighbors including a wicked looking dog in the yard. I'd have them put a leash on that thing and get your automatic weapons out for sure!!!! I'd say you are lucky at this point only letters have arrived and not SCUD missles. :eek:

HAHA funny you should say that,The people next door with the dog that bit me are of Arabic decent