Some pics from Reynolds

Ttype83

USAF Retired
As always had a great time yaking and meeting folks....

Jim C., Thanks for offering to help change out my springs and broken passenger motor mount on friday...should have taken you up on that :cheers:
Pretty nice for a Fat Redneck

Dan, M., Russ...good seeing you all again...yes Russ I whipped on the car Saturday even tho I shouldn't have...9 passes...hot lapped 2 sets of 3 :eek!:

Tony, DSR, TS, Evens...yad,yad,yad...good seeing you again

Russ working his butt of...someone had the whip out not letting him get any rest :headbang:

P1010456.jpg

Jason White showboating again....can't wait to see the video of this run...earl called him a girl :crazy:

P1010457.jpg

P1010458.jpg

P1010459.jpg

P1010460.jpg

P1010461.jpg

P1010462.jpg

P1010467.jpg

Oh and the pumkin was missing this year..... something about having to get all prudie up for some giRl....:eek:

Good looking pictures. Nice to meet all of you again, Hope to see you in BG08!!

thanks for the pics and let me tell you that video gave me the puker factor. driver probley **** himself

Not to worry, Misty had some baby wipes and a clean pair of underware waiting for him when he came back, and we've got photos to prove it :eek:

Yes, my heart was pounding.. The vid looks worse than what it looked like in the car.. Pulling up and seeing a pair of my underwear and some wipes was definately priceless..