Some pics from Countyline Dragway TnT night with some Turbo Buicks.

Hey Steve,

The pictures are great, thanks for sharing them. As always Countyline is a fun time and the Buick guys that run there are good peeps. You are guaranteed to see some good races with Gabby messing with the V-8/spray guys there. Haha.

Regards,
Shev

Yeah it was a good time, I was surprised to see so many cars out there but it has been a while since I was out there and obviously the track has become more popular and they actually got it hooking decent. This track has been LONG overdue in the Dade/Broward county area so it's nice to see some of the local Buick guys out there showing these guys what a 20+ year old V6 can do.:cool:

let me know when you go out there again...I haven't been out there in prolly two years... :eek:

Nice pics. I certainly dont know everything about these cars and I had a few questions about things I saw in Gabby's engine compartment.

The hoses running from each of the breathers appear to go to a K&N filter up by the battery. Whats the purpose of that? I would assume large amounts of boost getting past the rings into the crankcase, blowing oil out but not 100% sure on that. I am running a checkvalve inline with the PVC, but dont know if something like this might be more effective.

Didn't see a MAF, MAFT-PRO?

What's the gauge for over by the AC component near the PS firewall?

Thanks for any and all info.

Take care,
John

The box where the battery should be is a lil pump that removes the excess psi that might get by the rings because he is at 40psi so every little bit helps.

No MAF because he is running a SD Chip froom Eric.

The gauge by the dryer is a boost gauge

Looks to have two spacer plates, stock fan, and a stock fuel rail. I guess you don't need the aftermarket rails.The boost gauge under the hood...:confused: How fast has Gabbys car been again? That car is impressive to say the least. At 40 psi too...:cool:

Gabby has been 5.99 in the 1/8 the way it sits in those pics. The amp subwoofer and not a touch of fiberglass. He drives this car to the track and constantly runs 6.teens. As far as i know and posted that is the fastest anybody has been with iron heads. He has the record.