Some people do not deserve to breath air.

I think it's obvious who wears the pants in that marriage, what goes around comes around, those are some heartless p o s !

lol... karma is a bitch. Can u say she-devil! Wat comes around, goes around.

That P.O.S. biotch deserves to be ran over by her own truck. What a redneck.
I feel really bad for the little girl having to see that in her last days of life.

She should wake up every day, thanking GOD that I haven't been diagnosed with a terminal disease....

If I had the money, I'd rent one of those billboard trucks... paint a mural on it of her and her hubby hanging in the gallows... with a crowd pointing and laughing... Pay to have that Fkr drive up and down her street all October, hey IT'S HALLOWEEN B!TCH!

after the little girl goes to meet God the father should make arrangements for the neighbors to meet the devil.
POS.
i am the type that can let anything go but this goes FAR beyond my level of tolerance.

She should wake up every day, thanking GOD that I haven't been diagnosed with a terminal disease....

If I had the money, I'd rent one of those billboard trucks... paint a mural on it of her and her hubby hanging in the gallows... with a crowd pointing and laughing... Pay to have that Fkr drive up and down her street all October, hey IT'S HALLOWEEN B!TCH!

let get a pool going!!

Someone ought to chaffe her ass with a cheese grater.:mad:

I saw the interview of the nut job. She's gotta be mentally ill.

They had a follow up interview later with the husband who apologized and took apart the coffin. Of course, this was after their house was egged and he said he had received death threats.

NAVY and USMC

Holding true to navy traditions, The way I see it all we need is a good NAVY Guy to supply the ammo in a timely manner ( I volunteer ) to a REAL Marine Snipper to send the entire bunch to discuss there actions with GOD. I'm sure God would have a few things to say for that lil girl. And in the end who could say it better than god, and a good marine. God love the navy and its Marines.:cool:

If it were in a small town like mine, they wouldnt even be able to buy food or anything for that matter. They would have to move. If I lived closer, I would go introduce myself to her and her ball-less husband for letting her mouth off like that. My wife would be single if she ran her mouth like that. I say her mouth is writing checks that her azz cant cash...death threats are probably coming in by the minute.:D

:biggrin:

Holding true to navy traditions, The way I see it all we need is a good NAVY Guy to supply the ammo in a timely manner ( I volunteer ) to a REAL Marine Snipper to send the entire bunch to discuss there actions with GOD. I'm sure God would have a few things to say for that lil girl. And in the end who could say it better than god, and a good marine. God love the navy and its Marines.:cool:

Yeah, but that might be to quick and humane especially for somebody like her who clearly lacks any humanity. If this lady thinks she is the devil I would be happy to come up with some much more interesting ways for her to make a trip to her maker!!!

Yeah, but that might be to quick and humane especially for somebody like her who clearly lacks any humanity. If this lady thinks she is the devil I would be happy to come up with some much more interesting ways for her to make a trip to her maker!!!

X2 your right. A bullit in their face would take the fun out of it but some come alongs and some battery acid and maybe a small pony for the both of them:eek: Doing this to a seven year old that they know is going to pass. Whats wrong with people. Karma will get them. Lets all pray for that. Most of all pray for the seven year old angel that does not deserve whats she is going through:( That really sucks

I'm curious to know what got her so pissed off at the girl and her mom in the first place that would cause her to flip her wig like that.

I'm curious to know what got her so pissed off at the girl and her mom in the first place that would cause her to flip her wig like that.

There has to be some kind of history there that is not being told....