Some parts im getting rid of

BeanSS

SlickSquid
Hey guys whats going on? Loooong time no hear huh?! :cool:

Well im getting rid of a few parts and as usual I'm letting you guys get the first pick

here's the skinny

4.1 block ...I bought this off of someone on here a little over a here ago...was supposed to already be checked for cracks and was good to go,it's the 291 cast... $300

8445 port and polished heads ... I bought these off someone here (TurboBuick86) close to a year ago as well...I have no numbers on them I belive their bare............................$350

4.1 Connecting Rods and Pistons...same story..got these off a member off here as well (Good ol' A.J. aka Dr.Frankenstien)...$40

84/85 Hot Air Harness no cuts and all wire are intact....$50

87 ECM....$50

Also....it's become painfully obvious that I will not be able to keep my Marauder and my Turbo Regal...If you guys remember I had a custom kick ass Weiand Smokey Yunick intake converted to an EFI intake by none other than Mean Mike on here!!....It f@#%in sucks that I'm going to have to let it go!! :mad: I never got to test it out but I was going to pretty much take theses above parts and convert my carb'd 83 to an 4.1 EFI
Im letting it go for $500 and a stipulation...if you buy it you HAVE to let Mean Mike know how everything works out!! He put alot of good time into something cool so he's owed that! :cool:

I think that's it from now...I need to check and make sure I have my Edelbrock Performer Intake manifold ...can't remember if I sold it or not...if I still got it $100 and it's yours

hit me here on on GMAIl
slicksquid@gmail.com

Thanks again fellas it's been real!

I'm guessing here, but you ran out of money? Sorry to hear that you're just leaving and not hanging around to check on things.:(

I'm guessing here, but you ran out of money? Sorry to hear that you're just leaving and not hanging around to check on things.:(

Yeah Im outta money Charlie...but im not completely out of the "Buick" game yet per say! ;)
BIG shift in career and income is definitely happening in the next year and im not waiting around to get pigeon holed financially ya know?
I'll still be around this camp visiting and hanging around...Once im sure im stable i'll more than likely be back in a Buick of some kind!