Some newbie questions

TurboChrisBenji

Hey everybody, just bought my first T-type, last Saturday. Its got some goodies already: alittle bigger turbo (possibly a TA49), 2600 stall converter, shift kit, posi, metal 3" MAF pipe, larger stock intercooler, red-stripe injectors (what size?), volt booster on alternator, 3" DP no cat w/duals, scanmaster, Kirban adj. fuel regulator.
It's an 87 T-type, Gray with a pearl 3 stage paint-job.
Now the questions

What size are my injectors? They have a single red stripe

Where can I tap in for a tach single?

I want to lower the car, dropped-spindles or lowering springs? I see some people put B or F body spindles on. I still want it to ride decent, and drag once-in-a-while. What do you guys think?

Can I buy a CD that has manuals/wiring diagrams?

Thanks, Chris.

P.S. GREAT SITE!!!

search here for wiring diagrams, etc.

Turbo Regal Web Site

As for a tach, I don't know. I would think you could go off a signal wire from your computer.

If you don't have it already I'd get a scanmaster (or something similar) a boost gauge, and maybe a knock gauge. Don't want to blow it up too soon! Nice to know what you're doing to the engine....

the tach plug is the green plug behind the alternator at the end of the wiring harness

If you go to mitchel on demandyou can acess the infor for one day for $10 if I remember correctly.

wanted a decent gn close to Ms

I do not own a gn but have wanted one since 87 and have decided that I must have one any help and/or info is greatly appreciated I live in central Ms Thanx