Some GTRs @ a local track rental...

1BADTT

Pretty impressive cars indeed. There were +/- 8 of them, but almost all of them ran 10s. :cool:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfdV9hpkY9M[/YOUTUBE]

To much money for 10's 90k:biggrin: but cool looking carz

I totally agree with ya bud, but when u have purchasing power ur not gonna buy/ride/mod a GN. To them it's not a "bang for the buck" proposition, it's more of a status thing. :cool:

I've seen several of them at our tracks down here and although they are no doubt very expensive when compared to other exotics high dollar cars they destroy them with just a few simple bolt-ons. If I ever hit the Lotto I'd own one for sure!:cool:

makes me sick.. they run 10's almost effortlesly. Cool cars for sure. I am a gm purist but I would consider this car over a ZR1. 30K less and a few mods and this thing would dominate the ZR1 on the street and at the track.

makes me sick.. they run 10's almost effortlesly. Cool cars for sure. I am a gm purist but I would consider this car over a ZR1. 30K less and a few mods and this thing would dominate the ZR1 on the street and at the track.

Agreed 100%, I would definitely take one over a ZR1.

These cars are 90k to buy one holy smokes man you can build a real fast car for a lot less money. brains to dallors lol But they are very good looking little hotrod thanks for the vid.

Saw one last night at the local cruisenight. It was modded. They are pretty damn cool. There's 3 2010s for sale in my area, 69k, 63k and 49k private sale. Still alot of money but tons of performance for the price.

Last Thursday a bunch met at the Costco lot before heading to the local cruise up here in Woodbridge Canada. Something you dont see every day.

Attachments

• GT-R pana.jpg
    GT-R pana.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 214
Heres a couple nice ones.

Attachments

• imagesCARUAU6U.jpg
    imagesCARUAU6U.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 154
  • imagesCAWWS4L8.jpg
    imagesCAWWS4L8.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 157
Theres one around my neck of the woods with dual intakes, full down pipe and exhaust, upgraded stock turbo wheels and tune software went high 9's @ 142 mph consistently.

Theres one around my neck of the woods with dual intakes, full down pipe and exhaust, upgraded stock turbo wheels and tune software went high 9's @ 142 mph consistently.

The black one in the vid has pretty much what you just mentioned. It has the Alpha 9 package from AMS & it runs 9.92 @ 142.90. I saw it run 3 back to back 10.0 passes before running that 9sec pass.