Some Good Stuff NOS and NEW

87Turbo-TWE4

NOS GM AC/Heater Control Unit (Control in center dash) No box but in pristine condition wrapped in original foam. $75 shipped
NOS GM (still in package) RH side corner marker lamp. Part number 919874. $40 shipped
Kirban's Window Rattle Elimination Kit (Does BOTH doors) New in Packages. $40 Shipped
GNX Bushings (New In Package) $20 Shipped
NOS GM (In Box) Alarm/Buzzer Module. This was an option from the factory. Buzzer goes off when the door is open and when the headlights are left on. Installs under dash. Rare. $40 shipped
NOS GM (In Box) Driver's Side Lock Switch (for interior doors) Chrome just like stock with "lock" in black. $20 Shipped.

Please PM me with all responses.

I will take the door lock switch,side marker light and the gnx bushings. Let me know what your paypal is. pm me if you want. You also have a pm.

Lock Switch and Rattle Kits are SOLD! Waiting payment on everything else. I do know who is in line if payment falls through.

I saw that i was the first to respond here for the lock switch but i guess somehow, someone beat me to it. I will take corner lamp and the gnx bushings. Waiting on payment instructions. I also pm'd you like you instructed.

I sent a PM last night about the corner light and heater control with no responce 7:53pm.

If the deal with alarm buzzer falls through. I believe I am first in line. Just pm your paypal info.