Some Autofair Pictures

ZMonte85

it's not a GN...
Here's a few pictures I grabbed on Saturday I've been meaning to post up. Was real nice stopping by to talk to everyone and vote on the cars. Had some real beauties out there. I was particularly fond of the white T. That's the next color on my list of T's I want, along with the Sy I'm lusting after.

DSC00629-1.jpg

DSC00630-1.jpg

DSC00631-1.jpg

DSC00632-1.jpg

DSC00628-1.jpg

DSC00633-1.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

Here's a few of my car from both days.

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

That is my fiance's 94 Z28 to the right of my car.

DSC00614.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics. We always have a good time there and it's great to meet folks from the board.

The white T and the TTA added some much needed contrast to our little group, especially with Vernon's retina burning, yellow 'bu not making it this time.

+1!!!! Just curious, what's that car run??

KB

I had a couple of passes this year at with an ET of 8.14 and 8.18 on pump gas and alky (1/8th mile). I just put on the some mildly ported heads. Went this weekend to the track for T&T and couldn't get any better than a 8.4 before they closed the track. It was a hot, humid day and I'm still working on the tune with this new heads and new chip (Nobody was hooking at all that day either). Give me a few more trips to the track and I hope to break into the 7s

Zack, Thank you for posting your pics! Your car looks great! You need to bring it on over to our side and give us some more color!:D