Soliciting Legal Services

gn86randy

No can......can
WTF North Cackalackin (BERTIE County), I got a Ticket supposively doing 70 in a 55 and so far 4 damn attorneys have mailed letters to my house soliciting me to hire them to take care of this for me. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pay the ticket or go to court in (Windsor) Opinions and advice appreciated from my NC brothers and sisters.

WTF North Cackalackin (BERTIE County), I got a Ticket supposively doing 70 in a 55 and so far 4 damn attorneys have mailed letters to my house soliciting me to hire them to take care of this for me.

Pay the ticket or go to court in (Windsor) Opinions and advice appreciated from my NC brothers and sisters.

See you got caught "across the bridge":D:biggrin::D:biggrin::D:biggrin::D

Well it depends on "which" attorney you get. The ones you got in the mail can't do chit... There are only a select few that can even get the judge to look up from the bench... Trust me I have been there:eek: Knock on wood that place is the only damn speeding ticket I have ever gotten:frown:

Depends your ins situation... Do a cost benefit analysis...

I was between Ahoskie and Bethel peckerhead was behind a Big rig coming toward me, looked in rear view mirror and he whipped it around on me, SOB. I think I will be going to court. Worse case I go there and still have to pay the full $171, Best case it drops.

I was between Ahoskie and Bethel peckerhead was behind a Big rig coming toward me, looked in rear view mirror and he whipped it around on me, SOB. I think I will be going to court. Worse case I go there and still have to pay the full $171, Best case it drops.

Oh, he will be there... I ride that route 3 days a week... Sneaky ain't they;)

I was driving a repo and carried a letter in that the speedo was off bad... Judge didn't even blink an eye and said that I should have been able to judge my own speed and it wasn't an acceptable excuse... It was worth trying though;)

Good luck! Maybe being in the service will help...

Oh, he will be there... I ride that route 3 days a week... Sneaky ain't they;)

I was driving a repo and carried a letter in that the speedo was off bad... Judge didn't even blink an eye and said that I should have been able to judge my own speed and it wasn't an acceptable excuse... It was worth trying though;)

Good luck! Maybe being in the service will help...

I am Retired now Shane so not sure how that will go, but I think it will be worth going to court. It's not until Aug something so we shall see, might just pay the dam fine.

I am Retired now Shane so not sure how that will go, but I think it will be worth going to court. It's not until Aug something so we shall see, might just pay the dam fine.

If you decide to get an att. pm me and I will send you a couple of names that may can actually help...

If you decide to get an att. pm me and I will send you a couple of names that may can actually help...

Just a heads up when you see black marks on 11-13 from vehicles whiping it around that is not where you speed. ;) That is the police doing that. You don't see that out on 11-13 in front of Bethel! :biggrin:

Worst one I ever had was when Seat belt Jones was passing 8 cars & a tractor trailer. He is almost to the tractor trailer when he spots a red 06 SLP GTO doing 65 in a 55.

I know I was down to 50 because I thought he wasn't going to make it in time so I slowed down & was over to the furthest point of the road I could go.

I watch this nut pass the tractor trailer & lock up his brakes on the grass. He must have slid a couple 100 yards. I thought he was going to hit the Bertie county sign.
Then after the vehicles he just pass pass him he does the famous whip it around. There isn't any way he did all this for me. Must be a robbery, shooting, you know something serious.
WRONG!:eek:
I'm sitting in the car with him & he is explaining the seriousness of my driving 10 MPH over the speed limit. I'm thinking your not serious? Well after 2 minutes I realized I was getting a ticket. So I asked about his driving. "Trained professional" was the response.
Passing 8 vehicles & a tractor trailer on a 2 lane hwy into on coming traffic. The sliding thru the grass I think it was more luck then driving ability.

Randy, Shane will hook you up with a good Lawyer up there.

Just a heads up when you see black marks on 11-13 from vehicles whiping it around that is not where you speed. ;) That is the police doing that. You don't see that out on 11-13 in front of Bethel! :biggrin:

Worst one I ever had was when Seat belt Jones was passing 8 cars & a tractor trailer. He is almost to the tractor trailer when he spots a red 06 SLP GTO doing 65 in a 55.

I know I was down to 50 because I thought he wasn't going to make it in time so I slowed down & was over to the furthest point of the road I could go.

I watch this nut pass the tractor trailer & lock up his brakes on the grass. He must have slid a couple 100 yards. I thought he was going to hit the Bertie county sign.
Then after the vehicles he just pass pass him he does the famous whip it around. There isn't any way he did all this for me. Must be a robbery, shooting, you know something serious.
WRONG!:eek:
I'm sitting in the car with him & he is explaining the seriousness of my driving 10 MPH over the speed limit. I'm thinking your not serious? Well after 2 minutes I realized I was getting a ticket. So I asked about his driving. "Trained professional" was the response.
Passing 8 vehicles & a tractor trailer on a 2 lane hwy into on coming traffic. The sliding thru the grass I think it was more luck then driving ability.

Randy, Shane will hook you up with a good Lawyer up there.

now that is some funny chit there.

Had my day in court today, crooked azz state. DA dropped it to a non moving violation and I paid the fine No Points on License or Insurance points either. Crazy helluva way to bring in
revenue for the counties I recon.