SOLD Moderators delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do posts to this thread keep disappearing, and why are the current and previous owner so uptight about everything? You act like you have something to hide. I personally wouldn't buy this car due to your attitude and the way you respond to people here. Obviously you bought it to fix it up and sell it for a profit. Nothing wrong with that and you are not obligated to disclose your previous (much lower) purchase price, but grow up and quit treating people like douche bags. If you are trying to be sneaky then don't get mad when someone figures it out.

I agree with everyone else that it would be helpful to have previous info about a car. Not only now, but think 5, 10, 20+ years in the future--it would be nice to be able to go back and see some history of the car (not just this car, but any/every car), including being able to track the value/price trends over time and if the car's story/history match up.

The only reasons I can think of for you not being on board with that is if you have something to hide, you don't want the Buick community to know how much money you are trying to make off them, or you are just after the money and not really a Buick enthusiast at all (or possibly all of the above).

If you have a problem with people wanting info about a car (especially YOUR car, that you have posted FOR SALE to this community) you are in the wrong place...

You have posted your rant on the wrong page. I have SOLD this car. I am not uptight but not obligated to share Turbo Buick / personal info for future tire kickers. Please keep your wrong assumptions to yourself.

You have posted your rant on the wrong page. I have SOLD this car. I am not uptight but not obligated to share Turbo Buick / personal info for future tire kickers. Please keep your wrong assumptions to yourself.

You ARE uptight, and you are the one that keeps coming back and carrying on the 'cry baby festival' as you call it.

Of course you are not obligated to keep the info around for eternity, but rather than leave it for the benefit of the community you went out of your way to come back and remove it. That is your choice, but clearly people here feel it would be nice to have that info in the future, whether it be about your (previous) car or any other car. Per the site this is a "Forum dedicated to the 1984-1987 Buick Turbo Regal & Grand National and 1989 Turbo Trans Am.". We are all here as enthusiast seeking and contributing info about these cars. As I said before if you don't value the info or care about the cars maybe this is not the place for you.

Obviously you have SOLD the car (and deleted the info), so why do you keep coming back? Let it go and move on man.

If the OP said the car's sold then guess what, he doesn't have it anymore and bitching about it won't make him buy it back so you can get a chance at it.

If you haven't yet,

READ THE DAMN RULES FOR THIS SECTION!!!

Now that I said this, the thread is closed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.