SOLD Moderators delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooooo.......how much did the car sell for back in march 2015.....anybody know?

Last edited:
soooooo.......how much did the car sell for back in march 2015.....anybody know?

WTF does that matter? You see what the price is in November 2015.

He bought it and fixed a ton of issues with it. If your not interested in it then stay out of his thread. If you are then make him an offer on it.

I still fail to see why a prior sale price of something matters? Coulda, wouda, shoulda maybe? ...

Can a moderator PLEASE lock this ad from further useless posts? Car is gone, all my parts are gone & I'm done with these cars. Thank you!

Last edited:
There are only 2 people that know for sure what it sold for on that day. It really should not matter at this time IMO.
I asked this question because I didnt see a car description...I didnt see photos....I didnt see an asking price...it looks like lots of posts were deleted....in my mind it raised a flag. if posts were deleted then the whole thing should have been deleted.soooooooo how much did the car sell for back in mar 2015? LOL

I asked this question because I didnt see a car description...I didnt see photos....I didnt see an asking price...it looks like lots of posts were deleted....in my mind it raised a flag. if posts were deleted then the whole thing should have been deleted.soooooooo how much did the car sell for back in mar 2015? LOL

No need for red flags. When the car was sold there was no reason to keep photos, info, price & the slew of parts that went with it online. The car speaks for itself. The new owner is a straight shooter & I truly hope he gets his asking price.

I am the owner of the car and it is none of your *&%king business of what I paid for the car. Both the seller and me have told you that so hopefully you can take the hint "NOBODY IS GOING TO TELL YOU"

No need for red flags. When the car was sold there was no reason to keep photos, info, price & the slew of parts that went with it online. The car speaks for itself. The new owner is a straight shooter & I truly hope he gets his asking price.

Chris - thanks for the good feedback. I guess some folks just don't have anything better to do but to stick their nose in were it doesn't belong.

Hope all is well!!!!!

I am the owner of the car and it is none of your *&%king business of what I paid for the car. Both the seller and me have told you that so hopefully you can take the hint "NOBODY IS GOING TO TELL YOU"
the last sentence in my post was meant to be funny....you guys seem to be quite uptight with the profanity and such.

Will this car be at the Turkey Run?

I'm not sure yet, I have someone that is interested and wants to fly in early next week to look at it if they can make it since it's the holiday week.

I have two spots at the Turkey rod run so if they don't make it in, it will probably be there along with either my 65 GTO convertible or my 1977 SE Bandit T/A

after reading all this, i wish pictures of the car were still up just to see what it looked like

It looked like it does today. It's a nice, solid, strong running, rare, rust free car. Again the car speaks for itself & what it can't say the present owner can.

Chris - thanks for the good feedback. I guess some folks just don't have anything better to do but to stick their nose in were it doesn't belong.

Hope all is well!!!!!

All is well Ken. Thanks for asking! Good luck with the sale of the Buick. I hope to see you & your toys at the Turkey run. :)

Why do posts to this thread keep disappearing, and why are the current and previous owner so uptight about everything? You act like you have something to hide. I personally wouldn't buy this car due to your attitude and the way you respond to people here. Obviously you bought it to fix it up and sell it for a profit. Nothing wrong with that and you are not obligated to disclose your previous (much lower) purchase price, but grow up and quit treating people like douche bags. If you are trying to be sneaky then don't get mad when someone figures it out.

I agree with everyone else that it would be helpful to have previous info about a car. Not only now, but think 5, 10, 20+ years in the future--it would be nice to be able to go back and see some history of the car (not just this car, but any/every car), including being able to track the value/price trends over time and if the car's story/history match up.

The only reasons I can think of for you not being on board with that is if you have something to hide, you don't want the Buick community to know how much money you are trying to make off them, or you are just after the money and not really a Buick enthusiast at all (or possibly all of the above).

If you have a problem with people wanting info about a car (especially YOUR car, that you have posted FOR SALE to this community) you are in the wrong place...

Why do posts to this thread keep disappearing, and why are the current and previous owner so uptight about everything? You act like you have something to hide. I personally wouldn't buy this car due to your attitude and the way you respond to people here. Obviously you bought it to fix it up and sell it for a profit. Nothing wrong with that and you are not obligated to disclose your previous (much lower) purchase price, but grow up and quit treating people like douche bags. If you are trying to be sneaky then don't get mad when someone figures it out.

I agree with everyone else that it would be helpful to have previous info about a car. Not only now, but think 5, 10, 20+ years in the future--it would be nice to be able to go back and see some history of the car (not just this car, but any/every car), including being able to track the value/price trends over time and if the car's story/history match up.

The only reasons I can think of for you not being on board with that is if you have something to hide, you don't want the Buick community to know how much money you are trying to make off them, or you are just after the money and not really a Buick enthusiast at all (or possibly all of the above).

If you have a problem with people wanting info about a car (especially YOUR car, that you have posted FOR SALE to this community) you are in the wrong place...

I have sold this car. Will the moderators please lock this thread. It is turning into the typical turbo Buick owner cry baby festival. I do not feel the need to keep details of my sale out in public record for eternity. The bottom feeder, tire kicking, Turbo Buick people like to scrutinize for eternity. Again, coulda, woulda, shoulda. Thank god I'm thru with these cars!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.